Back to Global Environmental Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Environmental Management by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

Learn about the best environmental technologies for a sustainable development and how they are managed in various settings around the world. This course gives you an opportunity to learn about global trends that influence our environment and the living conditions and how different management systems and approaches that are used around the world to manage the environment. This includes current environmental technologies built for the environment and technologies for sustainable soil management, groundwater protection methods and integrated Water resources management....

RT
Nov 3, 2020

I really like this course. As I have to review other peers, I have learned other countries situation/ problem without the need of traveling. I really recommend people to join this course, it is worth.

Jan 17, 2018

326 - 350 of 351 Reviews for Global Environmental Management

By Anugraha G

May 6, 2019

The assignments can be a bit tougher to test the acquired knowledge.

By Ishita A

Aug 4, 2020

The course has some great examples and surely is great in content.

By Mohammed A S

Dec 1, 2018

loved the way teachers try to explain each and every consequence.

By Duncan M

Dec 4, 2020

Very worthwhile introduction to Global Environment Management.

By Marco T

Mar 9, 2017

Widespread precise in-formation, giving strenght to go ahead

By prashant s

Aug 4, 2019

it is wonderfully designed and quite educative.

By Gudisa V K

May 2, 2020

I've learned a great deal from the course.

By Om K

May 16, 2020

It is very effective and knowledgeable.

By prakash b

I have learnt lots of things

By Julianne A G R

Apr 29, 2020

Great and amazing course!

By CHIKKALA T

May 9, 2020

Good one

By 121910309031 K P S

Sep 29, 2020

good

By Manjusha R

Sep 26, 2017

I

By Gunel M

Sep 4, 2018

The course is informative, and I learned some new things about environmental management. I think it may be helpful for me in the future to build my own environmental business. However in my opinion the course might be more productive than this.

By Axel R S

Aug 31, 2020

The course has a very good level of information, but is almost completely lacking in pedagogical design. It does not follow an organized structure and assignments have a high value despite being reviewed by other colleagues.

By Enrico B

Mar 29, 2020

It's is a challenging opportunity but in most cases is just scratching the surface of very complicated and deep topics. It's a valid introduction but has to be considered as such

By Masha K

Mar 31, 2020

Good course, well structured.

However, I would prefer even more homework questions and more specific questions to evaluate the essays.

By Andrea C

May 1, 2020

Very interesting. A mix of technical and managerial skills. However, due to its content, it's a bit out of date

By Dr H S

Feb 14, 2020

Poor audio video quality and in some speaker the lecture's content also

By Victor C

Oct 25, 2020

Good course but it needs to be updated