Back to Global Environmental Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Environmental Management by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

Learn about the best environmental technologies for a sustainable development and how they are managed in various settings around the world. This course gives you an opportunity to learn about global trends that influence our environment and the living conditions and how different management systems and approaches that are used around the world to manage the environment. This includes current environmental technologies built for the environment and technologies for sustainable soil management, groundwater protection methods and integrated Water resources management....

WL
Jan 9, 2017

I've learned a great deal from the course. Thanks for putting together these valuable insights and gathered so many experts in effectively delivering the course. Kudos to the team of DTU and Coursera.

RT
Nov 3, 2020

I really like this course. As I have to review other peers, I have learned other countries situation/ problem without the need of traveling. I really recommend people to join this course, it is worth.

76 - 100 of 342 Reviews for Global Environmental Management

By Natalia M

Feb 20, 2019

It gave me a whole new perspective! The lecturers are thorough and the materials are very useful. I will definitely rewatch the videos and reorganize the volume of the new information because I am sure I will need this for my future career.

By Brett A

May 1, 2018

Very good, not particularly difficult course. It is a very eye opening course. I think the biggest take away from all the material is that the world needs our help, desperately, and we need to change our ways of life immediately.

By Deepika P

Mar 14, 2017

Very nice combination and collection of case studies touching the most prominent environmental problems of today's world. It gives insight to the problems as well as solution to the environmental problems of our own locality.

By Liv N

Jan 2, 2017

I really enjoyed taking this course. It was interesting, interactive, and I loved how they featured different voices and perspectives in environmental management - it kept things interesting! Thanks for creating this course!

By Walaa A J

Aug 17, 2020

This is my first environmental course, so happy I decided to take it! What an eye opener, it gave me so much insight on environmental technologies and a whole new perspective on how resources are managed all over the world.

By Aftab A

Mar 29, 2020

The subject course is very comprehensive and all the course modules are designed as per international online course standards. Thanks to all course coordinators and valuable faculty for offering such a comprehensive course.

By Astrid L

Jan 9, 2019

Very interested to get an understanding of the different things that make up Environmental Management. Just said they don't offer full post-grad/master's degree online from DTU as I thought the quality was outstanding.

By Gabriela M B

Aug 24, 2017

The course is very special, and the video classes are so much interesting that is the kind of course you want to have always saved to review everything and pay a bit more atention in one more question presented.

By Emmanuel L

Jan 3, 2021

This platform is one of the most reliable educational and functional unit of online services. I recommend this media for any student who has passion in learning new things and want to be socially interactive

By Abdul-Rehman

Nov 12, 2020

this course definitely added valuable insight into global practices in terms of environmental management and new technologies being added in the fleet of environmental management, conservation and protection.

By Engr. S S

May 16, 2020

It was a great experience, and I got the opportunity to learn from the DTU instructors who put their efforts and energy to convey the authentic knowledge which would definitely useful for me in the future.

By Giorgia G

Mar 4, 2017

Global Environmenal Management has been an amazing and useful course. I learned new notions and I started to think about Environemental issues and concerns with more competence. Great course and teachers.

By Irene L R

I really enjoyed this course. It has a great content of real practical examples making it enjoyable and interesting. It's perfect to get a big picture of how planning and manage an environmental project.

By Ransford W

Oct 9, 2020

Great Course! A lot has been squeezed into this course to spur one on to deeper dive into any one of the diverse sub-fields. The lessons from Scandinavia as well as other parts of Europe are invaluable.

By Jharison B V H

Jun 29, 2020

Es un excelente curso, lo recomiendo 100%, apredí a cerca de nuevas tecnologías para la gestión del agua, residuos sólidos y el suelo. Me permitió conocer nuevas formas de aplicar la gestión ambiental.

By Fachri A

This course is very complete and global. With a lot of examples from around the world, I had an outstanding point of view about how some communities behave and do their things in some challenges.

By Dheeraj W

Jul 25, 2020

The course is very useful for people who want to do something for betterment of society. The lectures are also short and precise and gives a new prospective towards environmental sustainability.

By Jairo A V G

Jun 17, 2020

The course structures very well the whole European and world situation of environmental problems and the focus on Denmark is interesting, with the current dynamics and its vision for the future.

By Lalit B

This is one of the best available courses online on the subject matter. Author should cover more case studies from developing nations as environmet has more challenging conditions there. Thanks

By Saleem K

Dec 16, 2020

It is an outstanding course for beginners who want to study Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science, it covers almost every aspects of these fields. Recommended for Environmentalist.

By Lucius J

Nov 22, 2020

Thanks to all the professors who put this course together and made everything possible. It has been a wonderful learning experience and a chance to better understand the environment we live in.

By Quintin C

Dec 31, 2020

I gained insightful information about Environmental Conditions and the Applications of Science and Technology to various Environmental Conditions in various countries throughout the world.

By Priyank T

Mar 30, 2020

This particulate Course is perfectly design to describe the global environmental issue and different techniques by which different National Government handle the Environmental Management.

By Verónica H

Aug 11, 2020

Engaging and challenging course. provides an understanding of environmental issues all around the world. I deeply appreciate the Certificate awarded to me after completing the course.

By Mónica M

Mar 29, 2018

Thank you very much for the course! a great contribution to understand better the current and future problems, and some solusions that we must propose as citizens to our governments