Back to Global Environmental Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Environmental Management by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

Learn about the best environmental technologies for a sustainable development and how they are managed in various settings around the world. This course gives you an opportunity to learn about global trends that influence our environment and the living conditions and how different management systems and approaches that are used around the world to manage the environment. This includes current environmental technologies built for the environment and technologies for sustainable soil management, groundwater protection methods and integrated Water resources management....

RT

Sep 30, 2020

I really like this course. As I have to review other peers, I have learned other countries situation/ problem without the need of traveling. I really recommend people to join this course, it is worth.

Jan 18, 2018

101 - 125 of 294 Reviews for Global Environmental Management

By Elsa J B

Sep 17, 2019

Very good course to introduce yourself in sustainable management. Most of the videos are really valuable.

By V.NAVIN G

Apr 16, 2020

The course has helped me to attain a different view about the Environmental Management around the world.

By Ana P V M

Aug 31, 2020

Amazing course! I loved it since the first video, hope someday I can travel to Denmark and visit DTU :)

By GAGANDEEP S

The best space for the working professional and make you so easy to be in touch in your specialization.

By MOHAMMED K H

Oct 20, 2017

its fantastic cure function course i do appreciated highly thanks to all of you you have been a great.

By Mohamed M S

Jul 13, 2019

I have learnt a great deal in this course and it has changed my perspective on the environment a lot.

By Rowena P V

Jul 02, 2020

The course is just what I need to add to my knowledge.... I love it! It is most helpful to my work.

By Michael C

Mar 23, 2020

This is an excellent introduction to the issue of Environmental Management, thoroughly recommended.

By Ashutosh

Aug 13, 2019

Absolutely amazing. Was an amazing experience for 5 weeks. I wish the course had a longer duration.

By Hamzat A A

Mar 02, 2019

This is an excellent course being taught by qualified lecturers. Thanks for giving me the chance.

By Sammer M A

Jul 14, 2020

i recommended this course to whom has interest to learn more about the environmental management.

By Vivek B

Jul 30, 2019

Very well organized and content are great. Good for learners in environmental sustainability.

By Abel G A

Apr 20, 2020

A best course to update environmental management and its technologies in different aspects.

By Md. R H

Jul 15, 2020

The course is very important but i did not got certificate although i complete this course

By Rabiatul A

Sep 23, 2020

this course give me insight and perspective about environmental management in the world.

By Juan M A

Aug 23, 2020

Excelente curso, me dio una nueva perspectiva a cerca de sostenibilidad y medio ambiente

By Akash T

Jun 07, 2020

Nice course to learn some technologies and methods being involved in different countries

By jagmehak k

Jun 21, 2020

a very good course which gives one a perspective of various environmental practices.

By ANURAG J

Feb 25, 2020

A very useful and valuable course in respect of knowledge and future concerns.

By S Y

Jul 27, 2020

Its very interesting throughout the whole course module. Thank you very much.

By A.Saravanesh

Jun 14, 2020

im completely agreed and it me a well understand the intellectual concepts..

By Diah A L

Apr 28, 2020

this course very help me to learning about global management of environmental

By Jesús G D

Great course, it gives a lot of information, would be great if it was longer

By Anand V

May 03, 2020

The course really helped me in understanding environment management deeply..

By Celso T G

Feb 23, 2018

Great, magnificent and wonderful training with the best live examples ever.