Back to Global Environmental Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Environmental Management by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

Learn about the best environmental technologies for a sustainable development and how they are managed in various settings around the world. This course gives you an opportunity to learn about global trends that influence our environment and the living conditions and how different management systems and approaches that are used around the world to manage the environment. This includes current environmental technologies built for the environment and technologies for sustainable soil management, groundwater protection methods and integrated Water resources management....

Jan 17, 2018

I really like this course. As I have to review other peers, I have learned other countries situation/ problem without the need of traveling. I really recommend people to join this course, it is worth.

WL
Jan 9, 2017

I've learned a great deal from the course. Thanks for putting together these valuable insights and gathered so many experts in effectively delivering the course. Kudos to the team of DTU and Coursera.

126 - 150 of 349 Reviews for Global Environmental Management

By Vivian J L

Aug 23, 2019

This course gave me anew perspective on how the techniques for environmental management in different parts of the world.

By Rajeev C

Jun 26, 2017

This is a fantastic course and gives a global perspective in a nutshell. I plan to implement this in my country soon.

By babar a

Jun 8, 2020

it is an amazing course for me as I have learned many new things related to environmental issues and their management.

By María T B B

Apr 15, 2020

Really nice course which gives an introduction to ERM. I find the activities are very useful and make you learn a lot.

By Shikha s

Mar 7, 2018

it was amazing experience and helped me to understand subject very deeply. i would like perceive more courses.thank u

By Olufunso T B

Jan 17, 2017

The Open my eye to see what going on around the globe in regards to Environment and how to manage them.

Thanks Guys!

By Leah R F P

Feb 15, 2021

Fantastic course! I learned so much and the lessons are very essential and timely. Salamat from the Philippines :)

By Sheeza R

Sep 30, 2019

It was a wonderful learning experience.Thank you Coursera and Danish Government for this excellent course content.

By Yi L D P

Mar 31, 2020

Covers a good range of topics in water, air, soil. Lecturers are very knowledgeable in their fields. Recommended!

By OZGE G

Sep 20, 2019

I have learned a lot about applications around the world. It provided me with a different perspective. Thank you!

By Vicky S

Jun 14, 2019

This course will create critical thinking about all the dimensions of the environment management and protections.

By Qusroo A K

Jul 24, 2019

Good Course, Summary of Environmental Management. New trents in Environmental Management & Utility Managemnt.

By Clara F

Jun 18, 2019

Very insightful course, give us new perspectives either in developed countries or countries in development.

By Romel J P W A

Nov 23, 2020

I hope I could review the videos again ... there are so many ideas I can take from this course. thank you!

By Keshan B K

This course is really good. I've learnt a lot about global environmental issues and management techniques.

By Paramdeep C

Oct 22, 2020

Quite detailed and covers a lot of current environmental technologies addressing environmental challenges

By Mishel S O G

Aug 25, 2020

Este curso me pareció interesante por la buena Gestión que en Dinamarca se le da a los recursos hidricos.

By Elsa J B

Sep 17, 2019

Very good course to introduce yourself in sustainable management. Most of the videos are really valuable.

By Marcio L d S G

Feb 11, 2021

The course gave me new insights about urban management and opened my eyes to see differently management.

By V.NAVIN G

Apr 16, 2020

The course has helped me to attain a different view about the Environmental Management around the world.

By Bengt B

Dec 28, 2020

This presentation is very useful as a complement to the discussion of global warming, as another issue.

By Ana P V M

Aug 31, 2020

Amazing course! I loved it since the first video, hope someday I can travel to Denmark and visit DTU :)

By GAGANDEEP S

The best space for the working professional and make you so easy to be in touch in your specialization.

By Mohammed K H M

Oct 20, 2017

its fantastic cure function course i do appreciated highly thanks to all of you you have been a great.

By Mohamed M S

Jul 13, 2019

I have learnt a great deal in this course and it has changed my perspective on the environment a lot.