Back to An Introduction to Global Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Global Health by University of Copenhagen

This course will provide you with an overview of the most important health challenges facing the world today. You will gain insight into how challenges have changed over time, we will discuss the likely determinants of such changes and examine future projections. Successful international strategies and programs promoting human health will be highlighted and global health governance structures will be mapped and the role of the key actors explored....

UD

Jul 04, 2019

This course has covered a wide range of global health topics in an understandable form. I am very satisfied by completing the course but of course with loads of thoughts on the varied issues.

CO

Jun 09, 2016

Great material taught by such experienced professors and professionals in the area. Wonderful to increase your knowledge in this field, an area where there still so much to be done!

26 - 50 of 107 Reviews for An Introduction to Global Health

By Daniel A M

Oct 06, 2019

This is one of the best courses I've ever taken online. Great insight into the world of Global health. Thank you for such awesome presentations.

By Allison C

Jun 17, 2017

Great overview course, wide variety of topics and lecturers. Highly recommend for anyone seeking an introduction to the study of global health.

By Ana V

Feb 12, 2020

Great course! You get to learn all the basics and much more, with interesting teachers and a lot of additional information about each subject

By Julia S

Sep 29, 2016

This course was informative and interesting. I learned a lot and found it very applicable. It was a great intro course to an important topic!

By Roisin M M

Feb 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course, it gives a great taster into what global health is and what challenges the world is facing at the moment!

By Jennifer D

Mar 13, 2020

A very comprehensive course touching upon many aspects of the Global Health Landscape, challenges, barriers, solutions.

By sri v

Oct 12, 2016

alessandro demaio is very inspiring person ,he presnted ncds very well ,all lectures are good very easy to understand.

By Dr S J

Jul 29, 2019

I am really excited to learn this course.l

Loved the way the topic is discussed in a simpler understandable way..

By Dr. N K

Apr 06, 2019

very good course & teachings. This has totally provided a different knowledge & experience in global health.

By Amy J W

Jun 12, 2016

Very interesting and broad topics, inspired me to carry on learning more, I have really enjoyed the course.

By Samara Y

Feb 11, 2018

I really enjoyed the varying perspectives and knowledge the different instructors brought to the course.

By Thatohatsi S

Jul 02, 2018

I learned so much from this course. It has shaped my public health and global health outlook immensely!

By Sonya R H G

Apr 03, 2019

I have gained professional knowledge in public health and environmental law and environmental safety.

By Blanca A M V

Oct 30, 2017

I really liked this course. Im looking forward to keep in touch with University of Copenhague.

By Opeyemi L

Oct 10, 2019

Interesting course. Given me a complete overview on the subject of Global health. Thank you!

By abiodun m a

Mar 31, 2020

I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to get started with global health.

By Miguel S C

Jul 28, 2019

Excellent course with great teachers and amazing content. Thanks for the opportunity

By Rachael M

May 21, 2019

Very interesting and engaging! Would recommend to all levels and abilities.

By Naomi R

Feb 18, 2017

Great introduction, really informative and manageable as a beginner course.

By Luis D

Jul 01, 2016

Superb, it helped me make out my mind about being a professional globalist!

By JOHN Q

Feb 07, 2018

FUN AND INTERESTING COURSE. THANKS TO THE FOLKS WHO PUT THIS TOGETHER.

By Raquel G Z

Aug 15, 2018

Now I have a better vision of Global Health. Thank you for the course.

By Madhusudanan.S

Jun 23, 2016

Provides a lucid understanding of the health issues across the Globe.

By Shang-Jung H

Mar 24, 2019

Good introduction of global health concepts and issues for beginners

By samar s

Apr 03, 2018

perfect start to understand the true meaning of public health