Back to Grammar and Punctuation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grammar and Punctuation by University of California, Irvine

Course 1: Grammar and Punctuation Do you need to review English grammar? Have you forgotten the grammar you once studied? If so, this course is perfect for you. The first course in this specialization is a refresher on some tools needed for good writing. It will help prepare you for the other courses. You will need about 10 hours to complete this first course. Writing is a skill and to learn a skill well, you need to practice. In this course, you will watch short video lectures and then practice and discuss what you have learned. Make sure you take good notes and use the peer discussions to ask questions. Then you'll be able to remember the rules you learn in this course when you start writing essays in the next course. After completing this course, you will be able to: - identify the correct verb tenses to use - use commas effectively - utilize several different sentence types - write more effectively in English Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

OI
Jul 2, 2020

This course was very helpful. It refreshed my memories and made me go back to so many things I thought I would never remember. It helped my writing skills a lot to. A big thank you to the instructors.

MH
Nov 5, 2020

The course was so fascinating and it deserves everybody's time and effort. I have really enjoyed it and will confidently recommend it to anyone who is looking for a course on grammar and punctuations.

5301 - 5325 of 5,325 Reviews for Grammar and Punctuation

By Florimar F

Jun 18, 2020

mal me siguen cobrando cuando ya termine el curso hasta el certificado ya lo tengo desde el abril 11 del 2020 y ya estamos a junio 18 2020 donde me siguen cobrando cada mes

By Ravindra P S

May 3, 2020

Great experience, but I am feeling the problem to receive certificate. You are asking for id verification. So I am giving you 1 star.

By Géssica D M F

Jun 12, 2020

O certificado não é carimbado então não posso usar em minha universidade, fiquei decepcionada, mas o conteúdo de aprendizagem é bom.

By Adriana C

Apr 24, 2021

extremely basic

peering review its nonsense

uneven proficiency of peers and Im not an expert te review other people work

By Pragga B

It's really very effective course for me.Thanks a lot to authority for giving me a scope to attain this kind of course

By M. I P A

Feb 16, 2016

i dont know why, but it's so frustrating that i have problem with this course. i can't start every quiz in week 4.

By Elnur J

Jun 2, 2020

İt is too simple, and it is too short that all course content can be finished in just one day.

By keerthana

Oct 6, 2020

I enrolled accidentally to this course. Now i am not able to un enroll. Please help me.

By Jessica B

Apr 22, 2016

material was good but it doesn't tell you to pay for the course until you take the quiz

By claudia b t d

They charged again even the course was completed and there is no option to cancel

By Sophie L C H

Mar 9, 2016

This course only works if u pay, which is shit coz most people dont have money...

By Adam Y

Oct 31, 2019

I don't agree with being forced to have peer discussion on a remedial course.

By Allison G

Sep 13, 2020

I can't get my completion certificate and my free trial ends today!!!!!!!!

By L W

Feb 18, 2016

Course could have earn my stars.

Money, money, money is not the way to go.

By OSCAR R C

Oct 1, 2020

Me gustaria cancelar este curso, me pueden ayudar

By Priyamvada D

Sep 4, 2020

i really don't like this course... time waste

By Xoliqova M S

Sep 28, 2020

I am happy for participating this course

By Hào P

Mar 24, 2016

very very very very very bad

By Lakshman A

Oct 9, 2015

It most be more effective

By Maria G