Back to Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Image Formats

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Image Formats by University of Colorado Boulder

Examining and exploring the various types of images and graphic elements will be the focus of this course. We will start with color theory to distinguish between CMYK, Pantone and RGB color options and their usages. Then we will review the various types of images used in both print and digital design projects. Finally we will look at logo designs to determine what makes for the best images and graphic elements for corporate branding and imaging....

SA

Feb 7, 2021

I love how each subject are presented in a very simplified manner and how each course in this specialization complements one another. Miss Lori Poole is a great teacher, we're so lucky to have her.

HG

Aug 18, 2020

Dr. Lori Pool, I am glad that you were the teacher, this was my best learning experience ever, you explained every single thing about colors and formats, I really appreciate that. God bless you.

126 - 135 of 135 Reviews for Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Image Formats

By Sabeur M