Back to Chinese Characters for beginner (2) 汉字(2)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese Characters for beginner (2) 汉字(2) by Peking University

Welcome to "Chinese Characters for beginner (2)"! This is an elementary course on learning Chinese characters. Together, we will continue to learn another 240 Chinese characters in this course. And we will learn about another 1,200 basic Chinese words composed of 240 commonly used Chinese characters, which begin with “耳”(ear), including pronunciation, shape and meaning, so that to improve the learning effect. ① Each Chinese character is with pinyin; ② Each Chinese character is shown in the form of animation in the process of writing, namely strokes; ③ English translation is used on the Chinese character can be a word itself. Other Chinese characters can not be independent of words are the characters of. The English translation of this kind of characters is marked in parentheses; ④ Each Chinese word is accompanied by Pinyin, English translation and picture, which is easy to understand; ⑤ There are proper exercises at the end of each lesson. Good luck !...

1 - 12 of 12 Reviews for Chinese Characters for beginner (2) 汉字(2)

By kelly d w

y

f

By German G

Apr 21, 2018

Super !! Highly recommended.

By Ardianto P B

Very nice course.

By Ashutosh M

Jan 01, 2020

ni hao.....!

I enjoyed my learning activity a lot. The pedagogy followed in teaching was excellent. It kept me motivated enough. It was not too simple nor too difficult to turn away from the course.

I thank the teacher wholeheartedly and seek further opportunities to learn this wonderful language that has a rich history.

xie xie......!

By conceição a d o m

May 22, 2020

Estou muito contente com tanto vocabulário que adquiri. Mas ainda tenho que me dedicar muito principalmente à fala. O curso é em dividido e com tempo suficiente em cada vídeo. Detectei algumas falhas que ainda pretendo mostrar para que sejam corrigidas. Mas no geral o curso é muito bom.

By Tatjana O S

Sep 28, 2019

It was a bit difficult but if you regulary watch video, write down notes and do test is becoming easy.

By Rasheed A

Apr 16, 2020

It is an excellent lesson for people who wants to improve their Chinese reading and writing.

By Nataliia I

May 15, 2020

I like this course so much! Please, give us more and more!

By Greg L

Jul 12, 2019

If the course had fewer quiz and test errors and were missing fewer transcripts it would be much better. It is really useful and I am grateful for the care taken, but the mistakes are disappointing.

By Phusanisa R

Sep 04, 2019

我喜欢这个课,特别有意思。

By Matthew P

Jul 19, 2019

I found the course very useful. It really helped me to identify different radicals and improve my Chinese vocabulary. The reason it lost two stars is because:

(1) The necessity to complete a quiz before the next video unlocks. I found this really hindered my rate of progress. I prefer to learn a whole week of vocabulary on the first day, then memorize it and do all the quizes/tests at the end of the week. But the lock on videos prevents this.

(2) The tests and quizzes had many clearly incorrect answers. I flagged about 10 questions throughout all the tests where the solution was clearly wrong. I think the course creators should review the tests and fix all the incorrect solutions.