Back to Chinese Characters for beginner 汉字

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese Characters for beginner 汉字 by Peking University

Welcome to "Chinese Characters for beginner"! This is an elementary course on learning Chinese characters. Together, we will start from the basic element of Chinese characters-- Strokes. Then we will learn 1,200 basic Chinese words composed of 240 commonly used Chinese characters, which begin with “一”(one), including pronunciation, shape and meaning, so that to improve the learning effect. ① Each Chinese character is with pinyin; ② Each Chinese character is shown in the form of animation in the process of writing, namely strokes; ③ English translation is used on the Chinese character can be a word itself. Other Chinese characters can not be independent of words are the characters of. The English translation of this kind of characters is marked in parentheses; ④ Each Chinese word is accompanied by Pinyin, English translation and picture, which is easy to understand; ⑤ There are proper exercises at the end of each lesson. Good luck !...

51 - 75 of 195 Reviews for Chinese Characters for beginner 汉字

By Yeni C

Jan 8, 2021

Thank you for letting me study with you through this course. I can't afford a Mandarin course at the moment so thank you so much!

By DELIA M T S

Apr 4, 2021

me agrado este curso porque va uno aprendiendo otro idioma de otra cultura, que a la vista parece imposible de aprender gracias

By Tan C S

Nov 17, 2020

Thank you so much , i had learnt a lot so far in regarding the characters and the steps on how to write the characters properly.

By Pablo d l A C C

Dec 22, 2020

Its really helps to consolidate the characters you study trough many test where you have to read new and old learnt characters!

By RAYMUNDO A B

Apr 22, 2021

He estado muy agusto durante el curso. Este lo concluí al terminar todas las 40 lecciones. Muchas gracias por su apoyo.

By Pomes-bordedebat C

Mar 2, 2018

Progressive and didactic, perfect for beginners and intermediate who want to freshen up their chinese writting skills!

By Abdul S A S S

May 19, 2017

It is excellent course. Good content and explanation. But there are mistakes in quiz answer options please correct it.

By Yvonne W

Apr 28, 2021

Great course, it gave me a lot of practice during the journey of learning a new language. Thanks for the opportunity.

By Ржаницын Г А

Jun 26, 2020

Курс отличный. Хорошая группировка новой лексики в каждом уроке по смыслу и написанию иероглифа. Занимался увлечённо

By Aline J M L

Jan 26, 2021

I believe that taking this course will help me a lot to improve my chinese listening and to recognize characters.

By ชาตรี​ ว

Jul 29, 2020

I like the basic knowledge of each line that will help me more understand the different of each character and he

By Valeria O

Jan 14, 2020

It´s dofficult (for me) learning the characters, however the course is really good and the explanations are fine.

By NEDCHANOK U

May 30, 2021

I'm just start learning Chinese, this course help me more understand+remember some word, Thank you so much!!

By Rasheed A

Apr 18, 2020

Highly recommended for beginners who are interested to get breakthrough in learning Chinese characters

By Abdel A B

May 22, 2019

Thanks a lot for this interesting course.

I really thanks the learning staff for their time and effort.

By Vanessa G C

Oct 26, 2018

Thank you so much! I learned a lot and I had fun while learning. Now, I am one step closer to my goal.

By Doorgesh C

Sep 18, 2019

Very good course. Very informative. I recommend this course to anyone learning Chinese Characters.

By Jana M

Oct 20, 2017

This course is awesome, but very very challenging. Quizes are amazing, i love this course so much!

By Jayne Y

Good Illustrations and easy to learn follow. I have gained a lot from this lesson. thank you

By Shanti S

Mar 13, 2017

This course helps me understand better about the Chinese characters than just reading books.

By Joseph S

Jul 26, 2020

Very good and helpful for learning, hearing, writing, and comprehending Chinese Characters!

By Nisva S

Aug 3, 2020

very helpful for someone who want to learn both writing and speaking chinese for beginner.

By Basic K

Dec 6, 2018

this course tech me in details how to write basic Chinese words. it really great program.

By Mª J C F

Dec 16, 2020

Magnifico. He aprendido mucho vocabulario y sobre todo a escribir bien. Muchas gracias.

By Nguyễn Đ N

Jun 30, 2020

It has an enormous characters that are useful for me in the basic step to learn Chinese