Back to Healing with the Arts

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healing with the Arts by University of Florida

Through art projects—including visual arts, dance, writing, and music—along with spiritual practices and guided imagery, Healing With the Arts gives you the tools to heal what you need to heal in your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual....

LQ

Nov 16, 2017

Unfortunately due to travelling i was not able to complete the last lesson but I loved this course so much!!!\n\nIt was very inspiring and i will put everything i learned in practice! Thank you!!

S

I loved the course..I learn a lot for it...I surprised by the things i am able to do after the course like to keep journal ,to find solutions for my patients and a lot more gains!Thank you!

151 - 175 of 198 Reviews for Healing with the Arts

Jun 01, 2020

best

By 曾閔

May 04, 2020

GOOD

By Kyros T

Apr 06, 2020

Fun.

By Hossein F

Apr 01, 2020

good

By MD. R A

Sep 08, 2019

By Angela G

Aug 07, 2017

Even though I am not a religious or spiritual person I got so much out of this course. It offered me such a wide variety of tools for my personal creative toolkit. Thank you thank you thank you for creating this and for sharing so many wonderful stories, people, ideas, hope, and encouragement. I am changed for the better because of it.

By Aisvariya B

Jul 16, 2020

This course is about the ways in which healing can be achieved through various artforms. The facilitators are passionate about teaching this course and it's good to learn from them. Anybody who likes art, music, dance, writing etc., and want to heal through these artforms in their life can take this course without a second thought.

By FFarah@etihad.ae

Aug 01, 2020

The course is wonderful, I've learned so much. Thank you for your time creating it!

For future, maybe consider a better grading system. I had to re-apply my final project few times because my passing/failing was determined by the number of students who review it (which was only 2 people each attempt).

By Carmy ( d C S

Aug 09, 2020

I loved the course! It was just what I needed at this time. I am deeply grateful.

On a practical level, some of the videos and instructions needed a little organizing. Sometimes assignments were confusing as the videos gave other instructions or assignments, too. But I was happy anyway!

By Yanisa L

Amazing course for those who interested in arts and for those who seek for another way of healing. There are five ways of arts in this class, and you may find what suit and heal you. It helps me a lot with my depression.

By Jo R

Sep 27, 2017

The class gave me some wonderful alternatives to explore. I am trying many of them with mixed results. I would recommend this class to anyone who is open minded and in search of a path towards healing.