Back to Health Behavior Change: From Evidence to Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Health Behavior Change: From Evidence to Action by Yale University

Humans often fail to make rational decisions that affect their health. This course seeks to heighten understanding of the social and behavioral factors that contribute to health decisions and behaviors, with an ultimate goal of learning how to utilize these factors in improving public health efforts. Through a set of experiential learning exercises, students will learn to apply the science of health behavior change in their own lives. The course is appropriate for students interested in health care and public health, as well as individuals who are interested in learning to apply the science of behavior change to improve their personal wellbeing....

RV
May 6, 2021

Dr. Marney White is so kind and informative! I learned so much that I was actually able to work into my daily life. I constantly think differently now and I am so so grateful I took this class.

BA
Aug 2, 2020

It was a wonderful experience. Thanks again for introducing this course. I will look forward for more, especially, health behavior practice in children and young adults.

26 - 50 of 59 Reviews for Health Behavior Change: From Evidence to Action

By Fontaine C

Jan 15, 2021

Thank you very much for this course. It was a very interesting experience for me as an individual, but also as a professional. I will use what I've learnt to help other people.

By Helena M M

Apr 25, 2021

I think the course is very important for health students and professional to help comunity to improve health, by teaching, helping or also proposing programs for govenrments.

By Maria A R L

Sep 6, 2020

Very engaging and I really enjoyed how it was applicable to my own life. It really helped solidify the learnings from the lectures. Great course!

By Stephanie V

Jan 18, 2021

Excellent course! Professor White is a great lecturer and provides invaluable tools and resources that are applicable to my day-to-day life.

By wimukthi b

Feb 1, 2021

This is an excellent course . Really important and valuable course to everyone interested in health and wellbeing...

By Herika M P

Nov 4, 2020

It's a great course, it helped me personally and professionally.

thanks for this great learn opportunity.

By Michelle M

Nov 24, 2020

I learned a lot from this course specially on being healthy. Thank you very much for all the learnings.

By ROSALICE S

Sep 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in this excellent course! I really loved it!

By Labiba R

Feb 1, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. Very informative and a lot to learn from here. Thank u professor!

By Christine K

Dec 17, 2020

Great course I enjoyed learning the material and applying them into my daily life.

By Renad s a

Jul 13, 2021

This is one of the best courses i've ever taken. Totally worth it.

By ANDREA G E

May 16, 2021

What a beautiful experience, I would like to repeat it

By Gabriela M

Jan 27, 2021

Great course! I loved that I learned by doing.

By Hibak m h

Feb 11, 2021

Alhamdulillah thank you coursera team

By Simay G

Dec 28, 2020

That was incredible course. Thank you

By Brian C P

Jun 13, 2021

really helped me who was in college

By RUKEN Z A O

Jan 21, 2021

thank you for this course.

By Andrea A O J

Jul 26, 2020

SUPER COOL

By max u

Aug 25, 2021

E​xcdllent Course. It is changing my physical and mental health status in a exponential way. I am deeply grateful and it was just the right time when I needed to help propel myself and get out of a negative state of body mind.

L​oved it!

M​A

By Jeanne C

Jul 22, 2021

This course helped me achieve my goals for nutrition, physical activity and mental health, something I have personally been struggling with.