Back to The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management by University of Florida

There are over 100 million horses, donkeys and mules in the world today and owners of these animals can be found on almost every continent and in almost every society. The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices....

ES
Jul 6, 2020

Great course. A must have for all horse lovers. The instructor explained everything in a way that I could understand and grow from. I have learned so much thanks to this course and greatly enjoyed it!

TC
Sep 8, 2018

I have learnt so much by taking this course, so thorough and engaging, ill be sad to not be studying this on my evenings anymore for sure.\n\n100% recommend. Thankyou for holding such a great course.

251 - 275 of 295 Reviews for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

By Sutatta B

Mar 13, 2016

v

By Sophia H

Mar 14, 2017

This course covers anything you could possibly want to know about horses or other equids. It's great for beginners, like me. Having never owned any pets, much less a horse, I felt naïve in my knowledge on the correct handling of these wonderful creatures. This course really improved confidence for when I come into contact with horses. The only downside to this course was that it only gave one view as to how horses came in existence. There are some people, like me, who believe that all equids were specially created by the Creator. Perhaps for when the makers do this course again, they could give both views and let the viewers believe what they want. But everything else was great.