Back to The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management by University of Florida

There are over 100 million horses, donkeys and mules in the world today and owners of these animals can be found on almost every continent and in almost every society. The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices....

ES
Jul 6, 2020

Great course. A must have for all horse lovers. The instructor explained everything in a way that I could understand and grow from. I have learned so much thanks to this course and greatly enjoyed it!

TC
Sep 8, 2018

I have learnt so much by taking this course, so thorough and engaging, ill be sad to not be studying this on my evenings anymore for sure.\n\n100% recommend. Thankyou for holding such a great course.

101 - 125 of 295 Reviews for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

By Julie B

May 5, 2020

This course was very fun to participate in. It had lots of great and important information. If I had the choice to take it again I definitely would.

By Edwin M

Jul 9, 2017

This was an excellent introduction to horses as well as the basic care they require, I learned a great deal as well it was fun and challenging.

By Ayumi J

Oct 1, 2020

This is a really helpful and useful course and I truly appreciate all the time the professor has put into these lectures creating this course!

By Linda M

Mar 8, 2016

Great course! Great presentations and well structured! Would've been nice to get some answers from the professional on the discussion board...

By Patricia B A

Jul 9, 2019

I loved this course! I learned so much! I feel that all the information is substantial for someone that has or wants to have a horse one day.

By Emeli K W

Mar 8, 2018

great course! I learned a lot of new things and things I allready knew about was confirmed :) I think my horse was glad I took this course ;)

By D.r : G M A

Apr 13, 2020

I was pleased to learn from you ... more than a wonderful course ... with full love and appreciation

Veterinarian Ghazwan Muhammad Al-Sheikh

By Cornelius d P

Oct 5, 2019

Thank you Dr, Chris and the team. It's a great course. Very well presented with lots of fun activities to help memorize all the information.

By Michelle H

Feb 19, 2016

Love the teacher! Even though the full course hasn't started yet, I loved the introduction and can't wait to get started on the full course!

By Dominika W

Jul 29, 2018

The course was truly great, well prepared and included all the specific knowledge on high level! I am very satisfied of joining the course!

By K B

Dec 28, 2019

The Coursera and Dr. Mortenson teams did and excellent job with this course. I highly recommend it! I’d love more courses about horses.

By Linda T

Apr 18, 2018

Really enjoying this course, I would say it was higher than just a basic course, but very interesting and offering so much information.

By ROBIN B

Sep 18, 2020

Great class, just the right level of information to learn, but not too much to become overwhelmed. Professor was fun and enthusiastic.

By Elli M

Apr 30, 2018

Great course! Covers a large breadth of topics from hoof anatomy to breeding. Even as a more experienced horse person I learned a lot.

By gemma g

Apr 11, 2017

As not owning a horse myself i feel this was great information to encounter. I feel this gives me an inmsite into equids as a whole.

By Kathrine m

Dec 27, 2020

if you are considering buying a horse for the first time then doo this course it will help/prevent the many mistakes made by owners

By Vanessa S D

Nov 27, 2017

Me gusto como el orden como lo dan, la información aporto mucho a mi practica diaria. El Dr. fue muy profesional y domina el tema.

By Valery A

Aug 5, 2016

Хорошо структурированный материал, преподнесен наглядно и доходчиво, касается основных вопросов, связанных с содержанием лошадей.

By Lucie J

Apr 29, 2020

This was an amazing course! I learned a lot and it helped me shape my ideas on what i want my future to look like around equids!

By Lisa B N

Apr 20, 2020

I found the information covered was sufficiently in depth and practical to be of real use to my daily interaction with my horse.

By Sara M

Oct 19, 2018

A lot of information, well structured and explained thanks to a great teacher and his team.

Amazing field to explore and enjoy!!

By Giacomina R D

Sep 9, 2019

I found this course excellent, full of information and very useful to refresh some long lost concepts from my university days.

By Dagmar K ( n B )

Oct 24, 2018

I was loving this course all the way thorough. It was enjoyable and smart. I learn a lot especially about feeding the horse.

By Christopher T

Oct 30, 2018

This course is great for someone who has little to no experience with horses as well as anyone who just wants to know more.

By Karen K

Dec 7, 2020

I loved this course and I hope there will be more courses coming up about our equine friends. Thank you so much. Great Job