Back to The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management by University of Florida

There are over 100 million horses, donkeys and mules in the world today and owners of these animals can be found on almost every continent and in almost every society. The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices....

ES
Jul 6, 2020

Great course. A must have for all horse lovers. The instructor explained everything in a way that I could understand and grow from. I have learned so much thanks to this course and greatly enjoyed it!

TC
Sep 8, 2018

I have learnt so much by taking this course, so thorough and engaging, ill be sad to not be studying this on my evenings anymore for sure.\n\n100% recommend. Thankyou for holding such a great course.

151 - 175 of 292 Reviews for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

By Andrea O F

Jun 9, 2020

Really enjoyed the course. It is well explained. Learned a lot more about horses and their needs

By Brianna M

Feb 9, 2016

Great intro course. Very informative, whether you're a horse owner or researching to become one!

By Danielle D

Aug 15, 2019

Excellent! I liked the professor and the format of the class. Thank you for this information!

By Alayna G

Mar 21, 2016

I loved it wish there was more but you learn a heck of a lot in this course im glad i took it

By Vesna B

Very educational and fun to do. Thank you very much and look forward to some new courses :-)

By Tahir H

Apr 1, 2020

Good Information. As a vet, I really enjoyed and got a lot of information from this course

By Diane M

Oct 19, 2017

THANK YOU !! I really enjoyed this class and learned tons , look forward to taking more

By Nanette B

Oct 12, 2017

Good basic information. I would recommend to new horse owner. And good refresher for

By Susana L

Oct 22, 2017

Awesome general information about equids!! I loved it and I learned tons! Thank you!!

By CLARE Y P Y

Jul 21, 2020

Awesome course. Full of information. Presented in a very interesting way. Great job!

By Maria D

Jun 5, 2020

Very good general course about horses and a very passionate and entertainer teacher!

By Carrie D V

Jan 9, 2019

I am loving this course! I've learned so much about horses and how to care for them.

By nourseen m

Sep 29, 2020

it was very useful information I've learnt so much about alot of topics. thank you

By Gabi A

Aug 13, 2019

Amazing!! I wish it was longer. It informative and fun! Thank you Dr. Mortensen

By Jeanie S

Jun 13, 2016

This course gave a lot of information that is good to know, or even as a refresher

By Imogen L

Dec 19, 2020

Very informative and I have learnt so much! I would recommend for any horse lover

By Milena d A

Sep 6, 2020

Perfect course! I am veterinarian and learn much about horses with these course!

By Kristen F

May 8, 2016

Very informative and course and well presented! I loved it and learned so much!

By Cassandra H

Sep 17, 2016

Very informative. More courses pertaining to similar subjects should be added.

By Beth W

Jun 6, 2018

Great course! I would recommend it to anyone that has an interest in horses.

By Bin G

Sep 17, 2017

Very amazing course, I have learn a lot. The course is very helpful to me~~!

By Алексей

Apr 14, 2020

Course realy great and strong! a lot of useful information! Respect to all!

By Maria K

Mar 13, 2016

Great introductory course with very useful information and tips! Thank you

By Christina Z

Apr 21, 2020

Thanks to professor Chris this course has been so much fun, learned a lot

By Maria A F G

Mar 1, 2016

I like so much this course, th teacher explains all the things very good