Back to The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management by University of Florida

There are over 100 million horses, donkeys and mules in the world today and owners of these animals can be found on almost every continent and in almost every society. The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices....

ES
Jul 6, 2020

Great course. A must have for all horse lovers. The instructor explained everything in a way that I could understand and grow from. I have learned so much thanks to this course and greatly enjoyed it!

TC
Sep 8, 2018

I have learnt so much by taking this course, so thorough and engaging, ill be sad to not be studying this on my evenings anymore for sure.\n\n100% recommend. Thankyou for holding such a great course.

151 - 175 of 317 Reviews for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

By Caryn D

Mar 11, 2017

I thought this was a well-organized and informative course on the basics of equine care and management.

Sep 26, 2016

So much amazing information, the instructor is enthusiastic, and the topics are relevant! Great course!

By Alicia V d H

Apr 3, 2021

I loved every min of this course. It was understandable for me not having English as my home language.

By Katrina T

Jul 1, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The professor Is passionate about his class and his students. Thank you!

By Elizabeth H

Jan 14, 2018

Provides new and semi experienced horse owners/ managers with a good baseline for care and management.

By Abigail J

Oct 22, 2016

Was an awesome course that taught me a lot about the areas I was lacking in like nutrition and health.

By Lei-Ann C

Mar 2, 2018

I learned so much! It was a wonderful class. I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in equines.

By Samantha H

Jul 18, 2019

I love how this course is free for individuals that would like to expand their knowledge on things..

By Autumn W

Feb 8, 2018

The Horse Course was great! It worked really well with my crazy schedule. Will definitely recommend.

By Zachary s

Feb 3, 2019

This course has been very informative and i learned loads of knowledge from this to better myself.

By K D

Mar 23, 2021

Loved this course - so much Information but given In easy to follow, digestible ways. Thank you!

By Andrea O F

Jun 9, 2020

Really enjoyed the course. It is well explained. Learned a lot more about horses and their needs

By Brianna M

Feb 9, 2016

Great intro course. Very informative, whether you're a horse owner or researching to become one!

By Danielle D

Aug 15, 2019

Excellent! I liked the professor and the format of the class. Thank you for this information!

By Alayna G

Mar 21, 2016

I loved it wish there was more but you learn a heck of a lot in this course im glad i took it

By Vesna B

Very educational and fun to do. Thank you very much and look forward to some new courses :-)

By Isha

Mar 7, 2021

Great course! Really informative and gives a good introduction to horse care & management.

By Tahir H

Apr 1, 2020

Good Information. As a vet, I really enjoyed and got a lot of information from this course

By Jordan P

Feb 22, 2021

Very good information and flow of topics. Really enjoyed this course and learned a lot!

By Diane M

Oct 19, 2017

THANK YOU !! I really enjoyed this class and learned tons , look forward to taking more

By Nanette B

Oct 12, 2017

Good basic information. I would recommend to new horse owner. And good refresher for

By Susana L

Oct 22, 2017

Awesome general information about equids!! I loved it and I learned tons! Thank you!!

By CLARE Y P Y

Jul 21, 2020

Awesome course. Full of information. Presented in a very interesting way. Great job!

By Maria D

Jun 5, 2020

Very good general course about horses and a very passionate and entertainer teacher!

By Carrie D V

Jan 9, 2019

I am loving this course! I've learned so much about horses and how to care for them.