Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

226 - 250 of 728 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Donald A

Jul 1, 2020

The course was very helpful to learn the basic concepts of Physics from day-to-day examples.

Thanks a lot, Prof. LOU for taking such a wonderful class.

By Gianne M O

Jun 19, 2020

I don't usually give reviews but the instructor deserves credit for making a quite complicated topic to discuss for some, fund and really interesting!

By John S

Feb 12, 2018

thank you Lou. I really loved to learned physics with you. i hope you'll make other courses, and i'll be glad to participate once again :) thanks john

By Ryan H

Mar 19, 2016

Nearly finished this course and it has been fantastic. Clear, concise and informative. Wish I was able to watch this before I went to uni. Thanks Lou.

By Gabriela T B

Aug 3, 2020

A really good course, easy to understand and really fun! Can't wait to go to university and study physics. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

By IT E

Dec 17, 2016

This course has been Really interesting, and Helpful. It seriously helped understanding how things around us work and why they work the way they do!

By Mirtylle1

Oct 20, 2015

Je dois dire que les enseignants US on le chic pour être si pédagogique qu'on a l'impression d'être intelligent!

Bravo pour ce cours il fallait oser

By Nova L G

Dec 26, 2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH! tHE PRESENTATIONS WERE COMPREHENSIBLE, EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND LIVELY. INTERESTING PRESENTATIONS. I LIKE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

By NUR N B S A

Feb 6, 2021

I am so delighted to learn this topic online. It's good to know the mechanism of basic things happening in our daily lives. Thank you Prof Lou!

By Abhishek s

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent insight into how things really work. Beautifully explained and really appreciate the amount of effort taken in doing the experiments.

By Sohit M

Apr 23, 2016

Perfect Course for someone who wants to understand the basics and the important points that we need to keep in mind while working with Physics.

By Arijeet B

Jan 16, 2021

This course is all about practical use cases explained very well. The concepts are explained in a manner which anybody will be able to grasp.

By Diego R

Jan 25, 2016

Excellent use of internet education in order to transmit fundamental mechanical physics. Hope to see more where this came from in the future.

By Lucas Z

Oct 7, 2020

Exceptional course, with a highly engaging professor whose explanations are really clear. Can't wait for the next season of How Things Work!

By MOK S W

Jun 5, 2019

I really appreciate the daily examples that Professor Bloomfield uses for explanation, which make the course interesting and easy to follow.

By Hana A

May 4, 2021

thank you so much, that was a great job and it gave me a new insight toward simple things and events that we observe everyday in our lives!

By Bobi D

Jan 5, 2020

Great refresher and fantastic presentation. Professor Bloomfield should be considered for his own Great Course with The Learning Company.

By Laura M

Aug 7, 2017

amo al profesor, lástima que no pudiera seguir con esta serie de cursos pues aclaró muchas confusiones que tenía respecto a la cinemática.

By Nivi A

Mar 1, 2017

I started loving physics even more. Thanks to this course I learnt a lot. Looking forward to have more advanced physics courses like this.

By Gia Q L

Sep 2, 2020

Thank you for this course. I got more knowledge of basic Physics. And from this course, I can open my mind, see Physics in the real life.

By Kateryna S

Nov 1, 2015

Demosntrations involved in the course is a great way to understand the material, thanks a lot) enjoyed your style and manner of lecturing

By Sylvia H

Aug 16, 2020

Lou was really helpful and I learned physics quite quickly thanks to him.

Knowing this physics is a start to help me get to my dream job.

By Kasuntha M

Jan 30, 2021

Great course to learn about How Things Work with physics and highly recommend this course. Thank you for offering this valuable course.

By Ayman T

May 9, 2021

This course gave me an insight on how things work It has also helped me to boost my interest for this amazing subject that is Physics.