Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

226 - 250 of 751 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Jorge A

Oct 23, 2021

I​ really enjoyed this course and learned a lot. I am looking forward to the second part of this course when it becomes available. Thanks, Professor Louis!

By Malak M S

Aug 17, 2021

It was incredibly enjoyable course. I recommend it for anyone loves physics, as Professor Lou explains complicated concepts in simple and entertaining way.

By Lefriz D

Sep 14, 2020

The examples made the concepts very easy to understand! I appreciate the efforts of the professor too. Everything is concise yet still very well-explained.

By Yogesh P S

Jul 11, 2020

That is an awesome experience for me. In this course, we learn physics concepts in a very interesting way. Thanks, Lous Sir to give us a wonderful course.

By Audrey W

Aug 3, 2020

This course has been very informative, and the learning process was delightful. Professor Bloomfield explains complex ideas in a simple yet charming way.

By Radeya V

Sep 3, 2017

Thanks for being so clear with the topics exposed here and for being so dedicated so that you could find excelent phenomena for catching people interest.

By Ashley M

Physics in general is intimidating to a lot of people including myself. This course not only taught me the basics but made it both fun and interesting.

By Donald A

Jul 1, 2020

The course was very helpful to learn the basic concepts of Physics from day-to-day examples.

Thanks a lot, Prof. LOU for taking such a wonderful class.

By Gianne M O

Jun 19, 2020

I don't usually give reviews but the instructor deserves credit for making a quite complicated topic to discuss for some, fund and really interesting!

By John S

Feb 12, 2018

thank you Lou. I really loved to learned physics with you. i hope you'll make other courses, and i'll be glad to participate once again :) thanks john

By Ryan H

Mar 19, 2016

Nearly finished this course and it has been fantastic. Clear, concise and informative. Wish I was able to watch this before I went to uni. Thanks Lou.

By Gabriela T B

Aug 3, 2020

A really good course, easy to understand and really fun! Can't wait to go to university and study physics. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

By IT E

Dec 17, 2016

This course has been Really interesting, and Helpful. It seriously helped understanding how things around us work and why they work the way they do!

By Mirtylle1

Oct 20, 2015

Je dois dire que les enseignants US on le chic pour être si pédagogique qu'on a l'impression d'être intelligent!

Bravo pour ce cours il fallait oser

By Nova L G

Dec 26, 2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH! tHE PRESENTATIONS WERE COMPREHENSIBLE, EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND LIVELY. INTERESTING PRESENTATIONS. I LIKE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

By Tannisha T

Aug 12, 2021

​best course! Very easy to understand and I feel it’s great for students like me who are going forward for their boards. Thank you! Keep going!

By nadhrahanani

Feb 6, 2021

I am so delighted to learn this topic online. It's good to know the mechanism of basic things happening in our daily lives. Thank you Prof Lou!

By Abhishek s

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent insight into how things really work. Beautifully explained and really appreciate the amount of effort taken in doing the experiments.

By Sohit M

Apr 23, 2016

Perfect Course for someone who wants to understand the basics and the important points that we need to keep in mind while working with Physics.

By Arijeet B

Jan 16, 2021

This course is all about practical use cases explained very well. The concepts are explained in a manner which anybody will be able to grasp.

By Diego R

Jan 25, 2016

Excellent use of internet education in order to transmit fundamental mechanical physics. Hope to see more where this came from in the future.

By Lucas Z

Oct 7, 2020

Exceptional course, with a highly engaging professor whose explanations are really clear. Can't wait for the next season of How Things Work!

By MOK S W

Jun 5, 2019

I really appreciate the daily examples that Professor Bloomfield uses for explanation, which make the course interesting and easy to follow.

By Hana A

May 4, 2021

thank you so much, that was a great job and it gave me a new insight toward simple things and events that we observe everyday in our lives!