Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

276 - 300 of 751 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Rithvik T

Mar 10, 2017

Thank you sir for making physics so much more enjoyable and hands on, whilst teaching the same basic important concepts.

By AMIT B

Sep 2, 2020

course is very useful to develop critical thinking and scientific attitude towards our surrounding that how things work.

By Tejas p

Oct 2, 2020

Professor Louis bloom field is an amazing teacher that even a person who is not interested in this course would love it

By Dean S

Jan 8, 2022

Fun and informative course. Would highly recommend and I would be interested in taking the next course when available.

By Varun G

Oct 19, 2020

Mr. Louis is amazing. He makes learning interesting and clears the most difficult concepts easily. Thank You Mr. Louis

By Juan S G

Sep 15, 2020

Great professor, easily you can see that teaching is his passion, and therefore he transmits very well his knowledge.

By Guilherme D F

Aug 15, 2015

Infelizmente, as legendas em Português são ruins.Mas mesmo com as dificuldades da língua, consegui aprender bastante.

By Madhumitha K

May 13, 2020

I really enjoyed the class. His lectures are good and his explanation are easy to understand. Thank a lot Professor.

By Dynasty D

Sep 4, 2015

Thank you for an excellent class, Professor Bloomfield! I would suggest having a term glossary tossed up somewhere.

By Ojo o J

Aug 30, 2015

Its helps to understand how things really works and know how to find a solution when stuck doing your normal thing.

By HARENI.M

Oct 25, 2020

I like the course as well as your teaching . It is very easy to learn because of your teaching sir. Thank you sir.

By Devanshu M

Sep 12, 2021

I loved this course a lot. Sir, explained all the concepts in very easy way which we can relate to real life too.

By Nazrin S

Oct 18, 2020

This course was so amazing ,specially the teacher of this course was very cordial and I enjoyed it with learning.

By John H

Jun 27, 2020

It would be even better if equations and diagrams are written or drawn on board to aid understanding of concepts.

By Hyensoo C

Apr 21, 2020

Best introductory physics course I've ever seen.

I'll definitely send a postcard when I get to America, professor!

By Jane L

Oct 22, 2018

Best online physics intro course I've taken - explains physics through first principles and does not require math

By HanuRam

Sep 21, 2015

It was really fascinating to know science works in nature. Prof. Bloomfield demonstrate it, in a really nice way.

By Kiyomi K

Sep 6, 2015

This Physics class is positively different from that I had before, bringing physics much closer to everyday life.

By Maham N

Aug 24, 2020

A very good course. the way teacher teach it with practical experiments is so good. looking forward to season 2.

By Swapnil G

Jul 25, 2017

Informative and engaging. In my opinion, Professor Bloomfield teaches in a most exciting and interesting manner.

By PECH B P G

Oct 9, 2021

Excelente contenido, entretenido y una forma divertida de entender áreas y fenómenos de la física en el entorno

By Guy I

Jun 13, 2021

very good course.

great lecturer, whit the ability to explain difficult subjects in a clear and simple way.

Guy

By Anna F B

Well designed course that was a pleasure to wrap my brain around. Many thanks to the prof for all his efforts!

By Michele P

Dec 7, 2018

Very well explained. Each video answers a question that let's one understand a key concept of how things work.

By Aurangazeeb A K

Sep 15, 2018

Professor Bloomfield is a great teacher and his lessons are so fun and explained in short and succinct manner.