Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

AV

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

276 - 300 of 638 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Esther U

Aug 05, 2020

I loved this course. It was informative and easy to understand as well. It was also interesting

By Mohamed E S

Aug 04, 2020

it was an excellent course , I really enjoyed taking this course

Tanks ,lou for this great work

By Simran G

Jul 05, 2020

Amazing teacher that makes the course so easy and fun to understand for this rising 8th grader!

By MAYANK D

Apr 29, 2020

It is a very useful tool to learn about some of the basic things which happen in our daily life

By Sena A

Oct 25, 2016

I loved this course very much. Mr.Louis is a great professor and I enjoy physics more than ever

By Ly M H

Feb 09, 2016

the content is basic and essential. the professor teaches inspiringly and easy to understand.

By Ricardo A

Jul 09, 2020

Los temas son muy claros, y la universidad muestra su prestigio en la elaboración del curso.

By Davis M

Jul 05, 2020

A great introductory course to mechanical physics. Professor Lou explained the topics well.

By Ng F K

Oct 21, 2020

Very high quality course. It's interesting and fun to know the fact about how things work!

By Agustin A V

Apr 18, 2020

Excelente curso y todo con su correspondiente traducción en caso de no entender el idioma.

By AASAN

Nov 01, 2016

very interesting course

I like to learn new things and i like physics .Thanks all of you .

By Emiel d J

Apr 13, 2016

awesome explanation from a guy who is truly enthusiastic about the subject he is teaching.

By Juan F L P

May 29, 2018

I really enjoyed this 8 weeks learning fisics! I really hope that season 2 comes out! :)

By Francis D C L

Sep 25, 2020

The course is very educational and has a good instructor. Five stars are well deserved.

By A A

Aug 14, 2020

It is one of the best course I've ever done. Very helpful for all the science students.

By Anusha S

May 15, 2020

I really enjoyed the lecture videos in this course! Professor Lou is fun and engaging.

By Claudio M

Oct 23, 2016

Pense que este curso estaba en español, por eso lo abandoné, disculpen las molestias.

By Rao A A

Nov 13, 2015

Very good course. Provides practical demonstration to the physical laws and concepts.

By sherjung s

Oct 03, 2015

this course was very informative for me thank you coursera and university of virginia

By Bharti R U

Jun 21, 2020

Best course to relearn the basic working principles of physics with better examples.

By Shubham M A

May 09, 2020

Good course lets us think rationally towards the problem and get the best solution.

By Victor C

Jul 13, 2020

Excellent presentation like no other. Professor so patiently described every topic

By SHIVAM K

Well, courageous course, where I learnt a lot of things and ncreased my knowledge.

By Sukomal H S

May 04, 2020

The professor was very friendly and his teaching method is spectacular.Loved it!!!

By Karen S

Jun 10, 2020

Thank you! I learned a lot from this course, and I would really like a season 2!