Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

301 - 325 of 739 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Anirudhha R

May 13, 2020

Prof. Bloomfield is an amazing teacher. He has made the physics rather I would say mechanics a lot more fun.

By Guillermo J M M

Jan 24, 2019

I think it's a great way to learn basic phisics without the Math part of any science. Thanks for your work.

By Maestro S

Dec 9, 2016

amazing course, i cant even describe it! amazing professor, i wish you are my teacher till the end of time.

By Brian W

Jul 6, 2020

The professor is very articulate and helps make challenging concepts feel easy to learn. Highly recommend!

By Jency S P

Jul 17, 2017

Really this course is worth for every physicist to get to now about working of things in day to day life

By Bellam J B

Aug 1, 2020

Learnt most of known things in a new way. Demonstrations are very much useful to understand the concepts.

By Kimberly L

Apr 15, 2019

Lou was great! He really broke things down so you could understand them and have fantastic visual aides.

By Graham R

Sep 1, 2018

A Great Course! This was the best, and the most challenging Physics course I have taken in a long time.

By Carl C

Jul 20, 2016

Funny and engaging instructor breaking down the basics of physics in a simple and easy to understand way!

By Abhirami P A

really excellent professor.His enthusiasm makes the listener want to learn topics that he is explaining.

By Nora D

Jun 6, 2019

Very well presented and easy to understand with the right amount of work to support the taught concepts.

By neil h

Dec 10, 2017

Very well presented, I now feel I have a richer understanding of fundamental classical physics concepts.

By Сергеева З В

Nov 13, 2016

Amazing course that easily deals with the most recondite topics for the beginners! I loved it immensely!

By Paul C P G

Aug 15, 2015

Interesante y didáctica forma de abordar los fundamentos de mecánica, en particular fuerza y movimiento

By Khushl V

May 23, 2020

It was an amazing course. Physics never felt so easy and fun ever before. Do I need to say further????

By LUNG K H

Oct 2, 2016

Questions are good. But better put some pictures on it. Sometimes it is hard to imagine the situation.

By Pablo E G S

May 14, 2018

Its an excellent course, its very interactive, I enjoy learning with this course. Thank you for all!!

By Aditya T

Jan 1, 2021

Thank you Professor Bloomfield for enlightening us understand the physics in basic objects around us

By Nirav N

Sep 15, 2020

Clears Basic concepts and the teaching method was awesome. I really love the way of teaching by Sir.

By Adeel N

It was very Educational and informative. We are also looking forward to your next season. Thank you.

By David N S

Sep 15, 2021

Great introduction to physics! Engaging teacher and relatable situations used to describe physics.

By Helena M

Sep 11, 2020

Best teacher I ever had! Please make season two!! You made me love physics and science in general!

By Victoria D

Jul 19, 2019

Great fun, I really appreciate the enthusiasm and engaging teaching style of Professor Bloomfield!

By KIRAN K

Aug 16, 2015

This course helps me to understand the physics concepts . It created a positive impact in my life.

By darshan s

Jul 29, 2020

It was amazing learning experience and by giving a practical example it was easy to understand...