Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

176 - 200 of 726 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Arjun K

Jun 27, 2020

This course is extravagantly excellent!

In this course you will be able to apply all theorotical knowledge in your practicle life not only in physics but almost every part of your learned theory : )

By Pratyush P

Jun 7, 2021

Great course to do for someone who has just started to learn physics. Prof. Bloomfield has really given his everything in this course. Highly recommended for those who have interest in physics.

By Tonee M V

Sep 28, 2020

I really liked how physics was presented. It was made less intimidating and vey educational. It's the first time I had a fun time in class while learning a lot ever since I started high school.

By Dr.Jitendra K

Jun 27, 2020

tremendous efforts done by the Professor, not only for students but also for the parent who really wish to impart the practical knowledge of basics of physics to their children!!!

Thanks a lot.

By Miha M

Sep 18, 2015

A brilliant teacher makes a course easy, makes you wish learning his lessons without too much effort from your side, this being the case here, I really enjoy this course and I find it useful.

By RAJESH P G

May 8, 2020

Thank you Prof Bloomfield for explaining the basic concepts of physics very clearly in a planned and systematic way. We are very eager to learn from you on other topics of physics as well.

By Jasmine P

It makes things easier to understand and to love physics concepts more and gives us new ideas for understanding how things works around us ,thank you sir for making PHYSICS much easier.

By Selva K C

May 13, 2020

The professor does a fantastic job in teaching Physics. The professor was very enthusiastic to teach and that made me complete this course. I will never forgot these topics forever !!!

By Krissa J T

Jun 26, 2020

This is the only physics course I have taken that made sense and that I had fun with! I am looking forward to a How Things Work 2 with lots of funny and comprehensible demonstrations.

By 曾枭

Jul 9, 2016

Professor is very powerful, various experiments done fast. Professor of teaching I have never seen before, he was led to my interest in learning, so I easily learned over the course.

By Janeth R

Apr 18, 2016

I love the course. Professor Bloomberg makes me love this class. I am glad to take the class with him since I need to learn physics to learn astronomy. Thank you professor Bloomberg.

By Sébastien G

Nov 30, 2020

Super cours! Je n'avais plus fait de physique depuis 12 ans et ce cours est un magnifique refresh. Amusant, pertinent, simple, presque addictif ;-).

Merci et un grand merci à Lou!!

By Tanmoy K G

Jun 29, 2020

That's would be a good course for those who are related to Physical Science. Sometimes it is needed to discuss about some quiz and lecture but I don't get much help from the forum.

By Markus E M

Feb 17, 2020

Very good course for introducing the basics of main physics' aspects in your real life, however, as well very entertaining. Hope to be able to participate in the next session soon.

By khadeejah L

Dec 2, 2020

This course was very beneficial and the resources were convenient to complete. I liked doing this course and to be able to have all the knowledge learnt so to pursue career goals.

By Hussain S

Jan 23, 2018

This course really helped strengthen my physics concepts and really helps you understand physics. This course is for people that need to understand the basics concepts of physics.

By S K

Nov 10, 2016

One of THE best courses I have done so far online. Wish the good Prof would offer other courses in Physics. He has a nice and simple way of putting across the scientific stuff.

By Juliana B

Apr 9, 2018

I find this course simple to follow and well taught by the professor because it associates daily objects and incorporates such complexity in the simplest format so I can follow.

By kuldip B

Oct 15, 2020

Very good lecture series. Sir help me lots of physics thing in very simple way.i just love physics more after watching his lecture thank u very much sir from my bottom of heart

By Shakthi P

Sep 5, 2020

i am so contended and glad that i have choosen this course. i extremely admire the way professor Loius Bloomfield's classes. this course has made me fall in love with physics.

By Dr. A Y

This is really wonderful course. Prof Louis A. Bloomfield was really worked hard to make and explain the things in simplest manner. Really admirer of his teaching methodology.

By Michael O

Apr 21, 2020

Excellent presentation. Thanks very much Prof Bloomfield. This course helped me to polish my polish my knowledge on some science principle. The course is very easy to follow.

By Samuel S

Mar 6, 2021

Really great course, hard working things out when examples are talked about outside of the metric system but overall it gave me a better understanding of mechanics in physics

By Ohm R

Jun 21, 2020

An amazing and insightful experience! Professor Bloomfield is an amazing and energetic teacher who makes physics really fun! I would 100% recommend this course to my friends!