Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

226 - 250 of 695 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Gia Q L

Sep 2, 2020

Thank you for this course. I got more knowledge of basic Physics. And from this course, I can open my mind, see Physics in the real life.

By Kateryna S

Nov 1, 2015

Demosntrations involved in the course is a great way to understand the material, thanks a lot) enjoyed your style and manner of lecturing

By Sylvia H

Aug 16, 2020

Lou was really helpful and I learned physics quite quickly thanks to him.

Knowing this physics is a start to help me get to my dream job.

By rita

Jun 10, 2016

If my high school teachers were like this I might had ended up physicist. Great videos, engaging style, good explanations. I loved it!

By Pulvio T C G

Jan 19, 2021

I liked this course. It was very interesting about the experiments. I think is very important the experiments in the physics subject.

By James P

Nov 22, 2020

Fantastic course, and a great way to try to explain physics through the use of common objects. Lou is a great and engaging professor.

By Dominika K

May 20, 2017

What the course really focuses on is understanding of physics. I like this idea because I feel overwhelmed by calculations at school.

By Abilkhair K

Sep 28, 2020

The language is simple and it is nearly imposiible to not understand at least first 4 weeks(I struggled a bit beginning from wheels)

By Sudipti A

May 31, 2016

The professor is really informative and thoroughly explains the concepts. It's a great course to take as an introduction to Physics.

By Nihariekha

Jan 22, 2018

the course was very easy to understand and special kudos to Professor Bloomfield for the way he taught and explained the concepts.

By Fernando M

Dec 27, 2020

Excelent course. Great charisma from the professor, easy to follow and even if you dominate this topics, you will learn something.

By Tamizhselvan

Aug 29, 2020

A good start for mechanical physics. Easy lecture, so that i can easily correlate them with corresponding mathematical equation

By Theodore C

Jun 8, 2020

I love this class!!!

It is so fun that students never get bored!!!

I wish i could give this class more than 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Madhushree P

Nov 1, 2016

Very interesting, simple and fun. Thankyou Professor Lou and look forward to more such videos on mechanical physics from you.

By AKANKSHA N N

Dec 4, 2020

How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics.

This course was really interesting and it helps to improve my Physics.

Thank you.

By Miguel A C O

Jan 12, 2019

¡Excelente! Muy ameno y repleto de contenido. Felicitaciones y muchas gracias al profesor Bloomfield y su equipo de trabajo.

By Kalbande P D

Jul 19, 2020

One of the best course on Coursera everyone who love science must enroll and understand concepts of physics.great teaching

By Harish

Apr 3, 2020

The course was excellent and helps in improving basic knowledge. Mr. Bloomfield is really a nice and energetic professor.

By Marjana H

Oct 4, 2020

This course is sooo fasiniating. Everybody should do it. And Professor Louis A Bloomfield is a great and perfect teacher.

By Rithvik T

Mar 10, 2017

Thank you sir for making physics so much more enjoyable and hands on, whilst teaching the same basic important concepts.

By AMIT B

Sep 2, 2020

course is very useful to develop critical thinking and scientific attitude towards our surrounding that how things work.

By Tejas p

Oct 2, 2020

Professor Louis bloom field is an amazing teacher that even a person who is not interested in this course would love it

By Varun G

Oct 19, 2020

Mr. Louis is amazing. He makes learning interesting and clears the most difficult concepts easily. Thank You Mr. Louis

By Juan S G

Sep 15, 2020

Great professor, easily you can see that teaching is his passion, and therefore he transmits very well his knowledge.

By Guilherme D F

Aug 15, 2015

Infelizmente, as legendas em Português são ruins.Mas mesmo com as dificuldades da língua, consegui aprender bastante.