Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

276 - 300 of 737 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Guilherme D F

Aug 15, 2015

Infelizmente, as legendas em Português são ruins.Mas mesmo com as dificuldades da língua, consegui aprender bastante.

By Madhumitha K

May 13, 2020

I really enjoyed the class. His lectures are good and his explanation are easy to understand. Thank a lot Professor.

By Dynasty D

Sep 4, 2015

Thank you for an excellent class, Professor Bloomfield! I would suggest having a term glossary tossed up somewhere.

By Ojo o J

Aug 30, 2015

Its helps to understand how things really works and know how to find a solution when stuck doing your normal thing.

By HARENI.M

Oct 25, 2020

I like the course as well as your teaching . It is very easy to learn because of your teaching sir. Thank you sir.

By Devanshu M

Sep 12, 2021

I loved this course a lot. Sir, explained all the concepts in very easy way which we can relate to real life too.

By Nazrin S

Oct 18, 2020

This course was so amazing ,specially the teacher of this course was very cordial and I enjoyed it with learning.

By John H

Jun 27, 2020

It would be even better if equations and diagrams are written or drawn on board to aid understanding of concepts.

By Hyensoo C

Apr 21, 2020

Best introductory physics course I've ever seen.

I'll definitely send a postcard when I get to America, professor!

By Jane L

Oct 22, 2018

Best online physics intro course I've taken - explains physics through first principles and does not require math

By HanuRam

Sep 21, 2015

It was really fascinating to know science works in nature. Prof. Bloomfield demonstrate it, in a really nice way.

By Kiyomi K

Sep 6, 2015

This Physics class is positively different from that I had before, bringing physics much closer to everyday life.

By Maham N

Aug 24, 2020

A very good course. the way teacher teach it with practical experiments is so good. looking forward to season 2.

By Swapnil G

Jul 25, 2017

Informative and engaging. In my opinion, Professor Bloomfield teaches in a most exciting and interesting manner.

By PECH B P G

Oct 9, 2021

Excelente contenido, entretenido y una forma divertida de entender áreas y fenómenos de la física en el entorno

By Guy I

Jun 13, 2021

very good course.

great lecturer, whit the ability to explain difficult subjects in a clear and simple way.

Guy

By Anna F B

Well designed course that was a pleasure to wrap my brain around. Many thanks to the prof for all his efforts!

By Michele P

Dec 7, 2018

Very well explained. Each video answers a question that let's one understand a key concept of how things work.

By Aurangazeeb A K

Sep 15, 2018

Professor Bloomfield is a great teacher and his lessons are so fun and explained in short and succinct manner.

By Yash A

Aug 21, 2020

The best physics course that u can get it explains and strengthens your core understanding of college physics

By Matthew C S

Very good videos and course work. Easy to understand. I was able to learn and apply Physics to everyday life.

By Marcello P G d S

Jun 23, 2021

A fantastic course and excellent professor. Highly recommended for anyone who really wants to learn Physics.

By Arfanul H M

Jul 12, 2020

An excellent teacher ... loved his techniques and the way he explained everything... waiting for season 2 !!

By Anirudhha R

May 13, 2020

Prof. Bloomfield is an amazing teacher. He has made the physics rather I would say mechanics a lot more fun.

By Guillermo J M M

Jan 24, 2019

I think it's a great way to learn basic phisics without the Math part of any science. Thanks for your work.