Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

326 - 350 of 728 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By mayank d

Apr 29, 2020

It is a very useful tool to learn about some of the basic things which happen in our daily life

By Sena A

Oct 25, 2016

I loved this course very much. Mr.Louis is a great professor and I enjoy physics more than ever

By Owais A

Nov 15, 2020

really nice in covering basic ideas with real-life problems, involving no maths but only wit,

By Ly M H

Feb 8, 2016

the content is basic and essential. the professor teaches inspiringly and easy to understand.

By Ricardo A

Jul 9, 2020

Los temas son muy claros, y la universidad muestra su prestigio en la elaboración del curso.

By Davis M

Jul 5, 2020

A great introductory course to mechanical physics. Professor Lou explained the topics well.

By Ng F K

Oct 21, 2020

Very high quality course. It's interesting and fun to know the fact about how things work!

By Agustin A V

Apr 18, 2020

Excelente curso y todo con su correspondiente traducción en caso de no entender el idioma.

By AASAN

Nov 1, 2016

very interesting course

I like to learn new things and i like physics .Thanks all of you .

By Emiel d J

Apr 13, 2016

awesome explanation from a guy who is truly enthusiastic about the subject he is teaching.

By Paul M

Nov 29, 2020

Loved how the information was delivered and explained, the real life examples help a lot

By Juan F L P

May 29, 2018

I really enjoyed this 8 weeks learning fisics! I really hope that season 2 comes out! :)

By Sena E

Mar 18, 2021

Thank you so much. This course has a massive influence on my dream becoming an engineer

By Francis D C L

Sep 25, 2020

The course is very educational and has a good instructor. Five stars are well deserved.

By A A

Aug 14, 2020

It is one of the best course I've ever done. Very helpful for all the science students.

By Anusha S

May 15, 2020

I really enjoyed the lecture videos in this course! Professor Lou is fun and engaging.

By Claudio M

Oct 23, 2016

Pense que este curso estaba en español, por eso lo abandoné, disculpen las molestias.

By Rao A A

Nov 13, 2015

Very good course. Provides practical demonstration to the physical laws and concepts.

By sherjung s

Oct 3, 2015

this course was very informative for me thank you coursera and university of virginia

By Bharti R U

Jun 21, 2020

Best course to relearn the basic working principles of physics with better examples.

By Pranya P

Feb 18, 2021

The teacher was very enthusiastic and in all of his videos he was very informative.

By Shubham M A

May 9, 2020

Good course lets us think rationally towards the problem and get the best solution.

By Victor C

Jul 13, 2020

Excellent presentation like no other. Professor so patiently described every topic

By SHIVAM K

Well, courageous course, where I learnt a lot of things and ncreased my knowledge.

By Sukomal H S

May 4, 2020

The professor was very friendly and his teaching method is spectacular.Loved it!!!