Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

676 - 700 of 709 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Feb 18, 2016

verry good

By Prasanga N D

Oct 9, 2020

Good

By Jaswant D

Aug 5, 2020

good

By Shone G

Jul 13, 2020

good

By Praveen R V

Jul 7, 2020

Good

By Yeasir m s

Jun 23, 2020

good

By Koustav M

Jun 17, 2020

Good

By KODURI P

May 6, 2020

good

By Jennifer S

Nov 22, 2019

I sometimes felt a bit diminished by the professor. He was talking to us as if we were young kids that did not know anything. The information was good but provided in a way that was rather annoying. Also very onesided course that only provided information through videos. No reading, writing or discussions with other students. I am not sure I learned a lot therefore.

By Janice O J T

Nov 13, 2020

It's a great course but I prefer the videos to be shortened and to just bring out the main key points. The videos were slightly too long for me and I didn't really have much patience to finish watching them. However, it's a great job Professor Bloomfield made it interactive by having us answer questions in the midst of the long videos!

By Anthony D

Jan 17, 2019

Great, challenging material. I paid for a certificate and received a B in the course. My only complaint is the forums were empty. I wish there was a lot more active people on the forums. It would have helped.

By 吴秀森

Nov 14, 2016

I am from China.I think the courses is easy for a senior high school students. The vidio is too long.it is better to make it short.At all,thank you for your wonderful teaching!

By Eraraya M M

Nov 20, 2020

The course is fun, but the explanation and quiz become not very clear. This introduction doesn't use any notation or math, and it should be at the beginner level.

By addy m

Oct 29, 2020

physics is more about what we experienced day in and out and this course has enlightening me more on what is happening and the effect nature has on it

By Sanju N

May 5, 2020

Practical things were good. Could've been more interesting and precise, Felt some videos were too long

By navyakasthuri

It is very nice and I improved my basics.tq u so much

By Alex

May 7, 2020

good if you just got out of a coma

By Matthew W

May 7, 2020

Good if you speak English

By Elias J A

Jul 17, 2020

It's a good "intro" but really nothing more than that. Very elementary; grade-school. There's an attempt at passion made but it comes off cheesily and a bit forced, and things are kept veryyyy simple -- I feel like this could be a great course, but for teenyboppers and their moms, not those seeking an online university experience.