Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

726 - 735 of 735 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Michael F

Jan 24, 2018

Unable to review fully as I am not going to finish this course at this time. Need something with a little more depth.

By Aditi A

Jun 19, 2020

It needs high level of understanding

By David P

Oct 19, 2019

Videos were too long

By Chantal

Aug 28, 2015

By Brent L

Oct 21, 2019

You allow me to sign up for free, you indicate I am signing up for free, then charge a fee to grade the first quiz??? But of course I can continue listening to subsequent Intro. Physics lectures from UVA.

Use part of your balance sheet asset total! My bank account total is considerable less than yours!!

By shahad a

May 12, 2020

no basics and the teacher did not explain everything and every detail to solve all these kinds of questions. if you think me a scientist to give me these questions then I will not need to join this course. you gave me difficult questions and if you explain enough to me then they become much easier. by the way, science is cool but why u make people hate it by making it difficult.

By Jahn M G

Nov 7, 2020

The professor is funny but it's locked now, I can't submit my tests.

By Inaya h

Oct 2, 2020

my quizzes are locked do something

By Larry P

Apr 24, 2018

Way too basic and oversimplified.

By Jorge A