Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

176 - 200 of 695 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By S K

Nov 10, 2016

One of THE best courses I have done so far online. Wish the good Prof would offer other courses in Physics. He has a nice and simple way of putting across the scientific stuff.

By Juliana B

Apr 9, 2018

I find this course simple to follow and well taught by the professor because it associates daily objects and incorporates such complexity in the simplest format so I can follow.

By kuldip B

Oct 15, 2020

Very good lecture series. Sir help me lots of physics thing in very simple way.i just love physics more after watching his lecture thank u very much sir from my bottom of heart

By Shakthi P

Sep 5, 2020

i am so contended and glad that i have choosen this course. i extremely admire the way professor Loius Bloomfield's classes. this course has made me fall in love with physics.

By Dr. A Y

This is really wonderful course. Prof Louis A. Bloomfield was really worked hard to make and explain the things in simplest manner. Really admirer of his teaching methodology.

By Michael O

Apr 21, 2020

Excellent presentation. Thanks very much Prof Bloomfield. This course helped me to polish my polish my knowledge on some science principle. The course is very easy to follow.

By Ohm R

Jun 21, 2020

An amazing and insightful experience! Professor Bloomfield is an amazing and energetic teacher who makes physics really fun! I would 100% recommend this course to my friends!

By Shantanu S K

May 2, 2020

I actually had fun and though i knew a lot of the concepts, this course definitely improved and sharpened the world of Newtonian physics for me!

Thank you professor Bloomdale.

By Steven S

Jun 12, 2020

I found this an exceptionally easy course to get into. If only this method of teaching had been around when I was a full time student. I am sure I would have gone further.

By Csaba D

Feb 27, 2019

I'm a secondary school teacher of physics, and I've got and collected a lot of new ideas of approaching things. I will use them in my teaching practice.

Thanks, professor! :)

By Fei H M

Jul 13, 2020

Lou was super enthusiastic about his online class and I really enjoyed learning from him. Every episode was well explained and I feel like I've learned a lot about physics.

By Andrew E D

Oct 18, 2017

For people starting out in physics who want to learn the physic concepts, jump right in! This course will help you get ready for a math intensive physics course after this.

By Mary-Jude E

Jul 11, 2017

Excellent course, enjoyed the professor's lecture style. Also,learned and understand far more about the physics of how things worked then I did before taking this course!

By Rijo J

Apr 12, 2020

This course was really interesting.It explained the basic concepts of physics in the practical level.It really motivated me and I could understand the concepts very well

By Jaydeep J D

May 22, 2020

A really good introductory course for those who are interested in physics. Not only that but students can also learn how to observe mechanical physics around the world.

By Dr. P K S

Jan 5, 2021

Really Excellent course. The way of teaching by the Professor is awesome and enjoyable too.

I would like to do more courses on Coursera like this one.

Excellent Course.

By Brietta D

Nov 22, 2019

Unfortunately I wasn't able to afford the certificate. But the lectures were very helpful and fun! I learned a bunch! I also had your book, which was amazing!

Thanks!

By Supriya S

May 5, 2020

I think this course was wonderful. I liked the presentation and the way the concepts were explained. I would definitely like to see more videos from the same person.

By Zunnoor F A

Oct 29, 2015

I just love this course.... It's helped me a great deal in getting a grip on the subject. I greatly appreciate all the effort Prof Bloomfield put in to make these :)

By Dev B

Jan 7, 2017

Too good....actually I am 14 and I have a great interest in Physics...I really fell in love with this course...The explanation, experiments are really appreciable..

By MD. A N R

May 22, 2020

It was an excellent physics course , Louis A. Bloomfield is one of the best teacher i have seen, he presents his lecture in a very charming and delightful way .

By Erin R

How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics is an engaging and informative course. The professor communicates ideas in a relatable manner - even the math parts!

By Muhammad U H

Aug 8, 2020

Thanks a lot Mr. Bloomfield and coursera for creating such a splendid course for a very short duration. Really a beautiful understanding of How Things Work.