Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

201 - 225 of 713 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Mary-Jude E

Jul 11, 2017

Excellent course, enjoyed the professor's lecture style. Also,learned and understand far more about the physics of how things worked then I did before taking this course!

By Rijo J

Apr 12, 2020

This course was really interesting.It explained the basic concepts of physics in the practical level.It really motivated me and I could understand the concepts very well

By Jaydeep J D

May 22, 2020

A really good introductory course for those who are interested in physics. Not only that but students can also learn how to observe mechanical physics around the world.

By Dr. P K S

Jan 5, 2021

Really Excellent course. The way of teaching by the Professor is awesome and enjoyable too.

I would like to do more courses on Coursera like this one.

Excellent Course.

By Brietta D

Nov 22, 2019

Unfortunately I wasn't able to afford the certificate. But the lectures were very helpful and fun! I learned a bunch! I also had your book, which was amazing!

Thanks!

By Supriya S

May 5, 2020

I think this course was wonderful. I liked the presentation and the way the concepts were explained. I would definitely like to see more videos from the same person.

By Zunnoor F A

Oct 29, 2015

I just love this course.... It's helped me a great deal in getting a grip on the subject. I greatly appreciate all the effort Prof Bloomfield put in to make these :)

By Dev B

Jan 7, 2017

Too good....actually I am 14 and I have a great interest in Physics...I really fell in love with this course...The explanation, experiments are really appreciable..

By MD. A N R

May 22, 2020

It was an excellent physics course , Louis A. Bloomfield is one of the best teacher i have seen, he presents his lecture in a very charming and delightful way .

By Erin R

How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics is an engaging and informative course. The professor communicates ideas in a relatable manner - even the math parts!

By Muhammad U H

Aug 8, 2020

Thanks a lot Mr. Bloomfield and coursera for creating such a splendid course for a very short duration. Really a beautiful understanding of How Things Work.

By shiam s

Jul 8, 2020

Excellent course , i learnt the basic things which i didn't now till now and it was interesting and funfilled.

Thank you coursera and University of Virginia.

By Eshrit S

Dec 6, 2018

This was an excellent course with thorough material and an excellent evergreen physics professor who made the learning so much more fun. Highly recommend it

By Lefriz D

Sep 14, 2020

The examples made the concepts very easy to understand! I appreciate the efforts of the professor too. Everything is concise yet still very well-explained.

By Yogesh P S

Jul 11, 2020

That is an awesome experience for me. In this course, we learn physics concepts in a very interesting way. Thanks, Lous Sir to give us a wonderful course.

By Audrey W

Aug 3, 2020

This course has been very informative, and the learning process was delightful. Professor Bloomfield explains complex ideas in a simple yet charming way.

By Radeya V

Sep 3, 2017

Thanks for being so clear with the topics exposed here and for being so dedicated so that you could find excelent phenomena for catching people interest.

By Ashley M

Physics in general is intimidating to a lot of people including myself. This course not only taught me the basics but made it both fun and interesting.

By Donald A

Jul 1, 2020

The course was very helpful to learn the basic concepts of Physics from day-to-day examples.

Thanks a lot, Prof. LOU for taking such a wonderful class.

By Gianne M O

Jun 19, 2020

I don't usually give reviews but the instructor deserves credit for making a quite complicated topic to discuss for some, fund and really interesting!

By John S

Feb 12, 2018

thank you Lou. I really loved to learned physics with you. i hope you'll make other courses, and i'll be glad to participate once again :) thanks john

By Ryan H

Mar 19, 2016

Nearly finished this course and it has been fantastic. Clear, concise and informative. Wish I was able to watch this before I went to uni. Thanks Lou.

By Gabriela T B

Aug 3, 2020

A really good course, easy to understand and really fun! Can't wait to go to university and study physics. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

By Motivation&Relaxation C

Dec 17, 2016

This course has been Really interesting, and Helpful. It seriously helped understanding how things around us work and why they work the way they do!