Back to Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming by IBM

This course will teach you how to create useful chatbots without the need to write any code. Leveraging IBM Watson's Natural Language Processing capabilities, you'll learn how to plan, implement, test, and deploy chatbots that delight your users, rather than frustrate them. True to our promise of not requiring any code, you'll learn how to visually create chatbots with Watson Assistant (formerly Watson Conversation) and how to deploy them on your own website through a handy WordPress plugin. Don't have a website? No worries, one will be provided to you. Chatbots are a hot topic in our industry and are about to go big. New jobs requiring this specific skill are being added every day, consultants demand premium rates, and the interest in chatbots is quickly exploding. Gartner predicts that by 2020, 85% of customer interactions with the enterprise will be through automated means (that's chatbots and related technologies). Here is your chance to learn this highly in demand set of skills with a gentle introduction to the topic that leaves no stone unturned....

SD
Apr 23, 2020

Very informative course, logically laid out and well presented. I appreciated the step-by-step instruction as this is the first time I've tried this type of build. I look forward to learning more.

MI
Feb 16, 2021

The course was amazing! I enjoyed this course as I learned a new skill of how to create chatbots without a single line of code on IBM Watson Assistant. I would recommend this course to others.

276 - 300 of 455 Reviews for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

By Alain G

Aug 4, 2019

Total clear course, awesome :)

By Aurochit P

Mar 22, 2020

Great course and very helpful

By Gaurab R

Feb 13, 2020

I really enjoyed this ccourse

By praneelreddy

Dec 7, 2019

good course completed in 5hrs

By Vu

Nov 25, 2019

Very nice and helpful course

By Carlos M

Jul 23, 2020

I loved it! Very practical!

By Jake I

Apr 30, 2020

Really good practical labs.

By AYODEJI A

Jul 31, 2020

Great Course, I enjoyed it

By Priyanka P

Apr 7, 2020

i am enjoying the learning

By Gokul G