Back to How to Write a Resume (Project-Centered Course)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How to Write a Resume (Project-Centered Course) by The State University of New York

What you’ll achieve: In this project-centered course*, you will craft an essential cornerstone of the modern-day job or internship search: the resume. You’ll review resume best practices and explore current trends with guidance from a professional career counselor and recruiter, and you’ll exchange structured feedback with your peers as you work to polish your own resume. When you complete the course, you’ll have an eye-catching resume that lets your professional strengths shine. What you’ll need to get started: This course is designed primarily for young professionals or college students who are writing their first resume or looking to give an old resume a fresh and polished professional look. All job seekers will benefit from the course material and project, however, regardless of their career stage or professional background. All you will need is word processing software that allows you to create a resume on a computer- there are free tools available. *About Project-Centered Courses: Project-centered courses are designed to help you complete a personally meaningful real-world project, with your instructor and a community of like-minded supportive learners with similar goals providing guidance and suggestions along the way. By actively applying new concepts as you learn, you’ll master the course content more efficiently; you’ll also get a head start on using the skills you gain to make positive changes in your life and career. When you complete the course, you’ll have a finished project that you’ll be proud to use and share....

PP

It's wonderful experience with Quiz of Resume. I learn lots of things about resume and I am sure after completing this wonderful course everyone can write a effective and impressive resume.thank you.

M

Apr 14, 2020

In the words of myself , i would say "Coursera" is certainty an highly professional educative platform to learn about academic and non academic lessons. I'm pretty much pleased with their lessons.

76 - 100 of 446 Reviews for How to Write a Resume (Project-Centered Course)

By Sehresh M

Everything was perfect. very well explained, specially handouts was very impressive.

By Islam S

The best thing for them who just starting their career way! Thank you and good luck!

By Chidchanok C

May 03, 2020

This course gives me to know more about how to use verbs to express my experiences.

By Ishant D

May 03, 2020

Helps a lot to make an effective resume!!!

Excellent!!!

Explanation was very well !!!

By Mayank s

Apr 18, 2020

Such an awesome course for the students as well as employers and other job seekers.

By Shantanu S

One of the best course !! Where you will overcome the fear of how to write resume.

By Aries M

Apr 17, 2020

I learnt so many new insights on how to write a resume. Thank you for this course.

By Anand K M

Excellent course!! Got a lot of relevant information for structuring my resume.

By Bhupesh Y V

Apr 19, 2020

Course is really helpful especially for freshers to write resume appropriately.

By Mradul M

Mar 18, 2018

The course was pretty good

Various key points were taken care of and prioritized

By Abinash K

Apr 29, 2020

I learnt lots of new things.that will be very helpful for my future.thank you

By Timothy G

May 14, 2020

This course was very enlightening. I really appreciate the content providers

By Umma S

May 02, 2020

Design of this course is very useful. I like this course materia. Thank you.

By PRATEEK G

Apr 14, 2020

Amazing short course for everyone who are stucked in making a good resume.

By Anand G

Nov 22, 2016

Completed the course. It provides nice tips and tricks on resume building.

By Siriyala T

I have gain good knowledge over different categories of resumes, formats.

By R J K

Apr 19, 2020

Wonderful Learning about Resume Writing. Expecting for more such Courses.

By Xin L

Mar 10, 2016

Practical and really helpful! I redesigned my resume as it is instructed.

By Nunna K R

May 03, 2020

Excellent course and easily understandable

Thanks to the entire team,,,😊

By Ashikul K

May 23, 2020

I would like to recommend this course to all learners around the globe.

By Iqbal T

May 02, 2020

learned new things and will implement the things taught in this course

By Chaitra H

May 13, 2020

T

s course has helped me a lot to build a strong and impresive RESUME

i

By Vinod

May 08, 2020

This course is amazing, I have learned more things from this course.

By Zaynab i n

Apr 21, 2020

I benefited a lot from this course that help me to improve my resume

By PANKAJ K

Best ever Course on How to Write a Resume (Project-Centered Course)