Back to How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper (Project-Centered Course)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper (Project-Centered Course) by École Polytechnique

What you will achieve: In this project-based course, you will outline a complete scientific paper, choose an appropriate journal to which you'll submit the finished paper for publication, and prepare a checklist that will allow you to independently judge whether your paper is ready to submit. What you'll need to get started: This course is designed for students who have previous experience with academic research - you should be eager to adapt our writing and publishing advice to an existing personal project. If you just finished your graduate dissertation, just began your PhD, or are at a different stage of your academic journey or career and just want to publish your work, this course is for you. *About Project-Centered Courses: Project-Centered Courses are designed to help you complete a personally meaningful real-world project, with your instructor and a community of learners with similar goals providing guidance and suggestions along the way. By actively applying new concepts as you learn, you’ll master the course content more efficiently; you’ll also get a head start on using the skills you gain to make positive changes in your life and career. When you complete the course, you’ll have a finished project that you’ll be proud to use and share....

TD
Nov 20, 2021

I really liked the course and the contents are great. Except for the language problem, everything else is very good, and really enjoyed learning from peers and instructors. Thank you for the platform.

SM
Apr 11, 2020

The content was very good and explanation was excellent just there was a slight problem with instructors accent but don't worry you will get used to it no time but the course is excellent and helpful

301 - 325 of 802 Reviews for How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper (Project-Centered Course)

By Meghana M

Jan 29, 2021

It's simple and easy for anyone to understand and do it. Simplicity at its best.

By Jefferson H

Sep 8, 2020

Is an excellent cours, I could develop some skills to improve my academic papers

By NUR S B S B

Jun 19, 2020

I was a good course for all types of people that want to start writing correctly

By Saurabh K

Jul 21, 2017

A lucid explanation of the whole process, and a must for an aspiring researcher.

By UNIVERSITY O M S A A

Sep 25, 2020

This course really helped and enlightened me on research writing and publishing

By Nurul A

Jun 19, 2020

This course is very helpful and I had learned a lot of things from this course.

By NURATIQAH B R

Jun 19, 2020

Really useful and this course help me a lot to learn about a scientific paper.

By ANU V

Jun 13, 2020

Very useful and informative especially for the beginners in the research filed

By Atif N

Sep 18, 2019

All thanks to coursera for giving such opportunity to gain valuable knowledge.

By Vinay A

Dec 28, 2020

The course is very helpful to understand the basic approach in research work.

By Md. Z H

Jul 6, 2020

It is an excellent course! I have learned so many things. Thank you so much!

By Paola F

Jul 3, 2020

Very insightful

These type of tips you only get from insiders (PhD students)

By Farshad M

Mar 26, 2020

It was really useful and I learned a lot. Keep up the nice work. Best wishes

By Shekhar M

Jul 6, 2021

Thank you for an excellent course. It has resolved many queries that I had.

By RUTURAJ M B

Very good course provides you with insights of research paper publications.

By Sri H B

Dec 2, 2019

Really it's a splendid experience in learning through this kind of platform

By Selva K C

Apr 27, 2020

Useful for candidates who are struggling write your first research article

By PRAKASH Y

Jun 1, 2020

nice presentation of each part, thank you for making this type of course.

By Naufal A

May 14, 2020

I am very happy and proud of my achievement and I will continue to study.

By Malik I

Jul 12, 2021

iT WAS INCLUSIVE COURSE TO GRSP THE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RESEARCH DISCIOLINE.

By Miressa A T

Dec 15, 2020

I am really interested in the course and I am waiting for my certificate

By Rajaul K

Oct 12, 2020

its a great course for learning about scientific research publication :)

By Joginder G

Jul 6, 2020

Awesome course.I strongly recommend it for young researchers.Thank you.

By Sainada O S A

Jul 5, 2020

amazing course! more give learn in here. thank you ecole polytechnique..

By Ian B B

Very informative and provided practical tips for a phd student like me.