Back to Chinese for HSK 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for HSK 1 by Peking University

Nǐ hǎo! 你好!Welcome to Chinese for HSK Level 1 - a Chinese course for beginners. My name is YU Bin. I am very happy to meet you here! HSK stands for Hànyǔ (Chinese) Shuǐpíng (level) Kǎoshì (test), which is the most important Chinese proficiency test in use today. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using Chinese in their daily, academic and professional lives. Chinese for HSK Level 1 is the first part of the 6 levels and assesses test takers’ abilities in the application of everyday Chinese. It is the counterpart of Level 1 of the Chinese Language Proficiency Scales for Speakers of Other Languages and the A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. You will learn:  30 video lectures with dialogue role plays by PKU students;  More than 150 commonly used words;  Around 50 key grammar points;  New words and texts via audio;  Quizzes for each lesson and HSK test papers;  Videos for 70 basic Chinese characters (optional);  Supplementary materials about China (optional). In short, the course covers the four skills although only listening and reading are tested in HSK. At the end of the course, you will be able to understand and use simple Chinese phrases, meet basic needs for communication and possess the ability to further your Chinese language studies. Have a fantastic journey of Chinese learning. For more information about HSK please visit: http://english.hanban.org/node_7581.htm....

AG
Jan 4, 2019

finally an online course that delivers, great way to kickstart or reboot your chinese. the formula of the lesson is simple and easy to follow, a fantastic way to start, definitely moving on to HSK2

TR
May 22, 2019

Excellent course, Yu Bin explains the material very well and the content is well organised. I would have liked further explanations on the grammar and additional practice exercises beyond the quiz

201 - 225 of 540 Reviews for Chinese for HSK 1

By Louis H

Mar 4, 2021

Excellent course materials & content. I really liked how the course was structured as well into manageable bitesize chinks.

By Monique P

Mar 23, 2020

A great course. This will greatly aid in being prepared for the actual exam. The content, pace and explanations were great.

By Christopher H

May 12, 2018

Well paced course; did not feel rushed as I was learning. Really enjoyable and a nice feeling of accomplishment every week.

By William N

Jan 28, 2018

I really enjoyed this course, it was exceptional and I learned plenty. A very enjoyable experience! Will recommend to all.

By Alejandro G B

Apr 21, 2019

Good content and well structured. The lessons are taught in a dynamic and interesting way.

Very good for HSK1 preparation.

By Titus T

Jan 31, 2019

You can easily get through the basics and start understanding some parts of a basic conversation

I like the teaching mode

By Yen

Jul 12, 2020

Great pace and really helped with laying the foundation for learning mandarin. Excellent teaching!!! Highly recommended.

By Karin O

Feb 12, 2021

Aprendí muchas palabras que en otros cursos no había aprendido. También aprendí más sobre aspectos culturales de China.

By HAFIZULLAH A

Jan 25, 2021

It is my first chinses language course which is really important for me to learn Chinese. Thanks for this opportunity .

By Muhammad N I

Sep 18, 2020

This course provides a comprehensive learning experience, and effectively prepare test takers for HSK-1 Test questions.

By Meredith A S

Jul 30, 2020

Great teacher and very helpful course! I truly learned a lot and I hope to learn even more in the future! Thank you!!

By Tony D

May 9, 2019

The teacher is clear and every lesson has exercises and quizzes at the end. The sample dialogues are well enunciated.

By Long F C T

Mar 6, 2021

This course is quite ideal for both non-Chinese beginners and overseas Chinese with little exposure to the language.

By Noah B

Sep 23, 2020

I went from 0 Chinese + not being able to recognize the tones to HSK1 level in 7 weeks. Very well structured course.

By Diola G

Jan 3, 2019

I have completed four college level Chinese classes, so this was a good review for preparation for HSK 1. Onward!!!

By Dinh V H

May 26, 2017

In my opinion, this online HSK is excellent! I would like to recommend it for everyone. Thank you Teacher very much!

By wijai b

Nov 2, 2016

Thank you very much. You are very gifted teacher. I recommend to everyone who want to passHSK with high score. Wijai

By Pimpipapach J

Jun 26, 2020

This course has great pattern that you can easily follow the step to improve or study for HSK1. Highly recommend!!

By Daniel W

Mar 4, 2018

nice course, clear structure, explained very well, easy to understand. very good class, I like to have more of this

By Ilanka

Feb 26, 2018

The course is very well structured and balanced. It was very helpful and I enjoyed it greatly! Thank you very much!

By Rivercam

Oct 30, 2016

A wonderful course. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends who are interested in Chinese language and culture.

By Manfred S

Oct 11, 2019

I think this course is very useful as an intro to Chinese Language and is also a very good HSK-Test preparation!

By James K R

Oct 7, 2017

I continue to return to these resources even as I'm completing the fourth section of this certification course.

By LUIS F B A

Oct 19, 2020

Great content and great teaching technique! will surely continue studying for HSK tests with Peking University

By m2mt3216

Oct 25, 2020

The dialogues were practical. I enjoyed learning Chinese through this course. Thank you so much for the team.