Back to Chinese for HSK 3 PART I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for HSK 3 PART I by Peking University

大家好!Hi, everyone, welcome to join our Chinese for HSK Level 3 course. This is CHEN Li and LU Yun, and we are very happy to meet you here! Chinese for HSK 3 is a 10-week course. It consists of two parts: Part I, which is a 6-week program, covers vocabulary and grammar delivered mainly through dialogues and passages; Part II takes 4 weeks to complete and the foci are exercises and testing strategies. Chinese for HSK 3 aims at the third level of HSK. It is the counterpart of Level 3 of the Chinese Language Proficiency Scales for Speakers of Other Languages and the B1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Chinese for HSK 3 Part I includes:  30 video lectures with dialogue role plays by PKU students;  More than 300 new words on the basis of HSK 1 and HSK 2;  More than 60 new grammar points;  Review the words you have learnt in HSK 1 and HSK 2 courses.  New words and texts via audio;  Quizzes for each lesson and HSK test papers; At the end of the course, you will be able to communicate in Chinese at a basic level in your daily, academic and professional lives. You can manage most communication in Chinese when travelling in China. Specifically, you will master certain grammar knowledge containing fundamental sentence structure and usage like sentences with “把”, sentences with “被”(passive voice), comparative sentences and rhetorical questions. Moreover, you will master the meaning of fixed structure and usage of sentences like “….for sb…”(对…来说), “increasingly…” (越来越), etc. It does not matter if you complete HSK Level 1-2 or not, as long as you have obtained basic Chinese language competency. Hope you enjoy our Part I course and glad to see you in our next Part II course. CHEN Li, LU Yun and Chinese for HSK Level 3 team....

JK

Apr 24, 2021

This course is managed well by the staff of Peking university, it has a lot of examples and the teacher have good pronunciation so for you that want to learn HSK 3, this course is really recommended

LG

Jan 19, 2019

Great course, the content is interesting.\n\nThe teachers are doing a great job at explaining the various grammar points.\n\nI feel that my Chinese has improved quite a lot thanks to this course.

76 - 100 of 146 Reviews for Chinese for HSK 3 PART I

By Daniel W

Mar 10, 2018

Very good class, I learned alot thank you very much.

By Andrew C

Jul 19, 2020

Great course! Learned a lot! Excited for part two.

By Khalay I

Oct 24, 2017

Enjoy this course. Plz, keep up develop new ones.

By Jorge L M T

Aug 28, 2017

Excellent course if you wanna take the HSK 3 test

By WANNARAT N

Jul 21, 2021

I'm really thank you this course. It's very good

By Anne S

Mar 23, 2018

This course was excellent. Thank you very much!

By gilles

Sep 3, 2017

great course and i improved a lot thanks a lot

By TUĞÇE G

May 5, 2021

我太开心。因为这门课程真的很完美!谢谢我的漂亮汉语老师们!我太爱你们 .我希望来中国.

By Nataliia I

May 21, 2017

Great and challenging course! Thanks a lot!

By Estela d A J

Aug 3, 2020

Excellent, I really enjoyed this course.

By Gaukhar Y

Apr 10, 2021

Thank you! That course was very useful!

By Anna I

Apr 20, 2020

Good course, many thanks to teachers!

By james s

Apr 21, 2017

Great Course. Need HSK 4 & 5 Courses

By Dennisio d t

Aug 30, 2019

Its really good. You learn a lot.

By Ashley S

Apr 11, 2022

Excelente curso gracias maestras

By saad s

Feb 14, 2021

I learnt a lot from the course!

By Piero L

Dec 6, 2020

这门课程使我的普通话水平达到了了令人印象深刻的水平。我很感激。

By John B

Dec 11, 2019

Amazing course, great teachers!

By Walid D

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you for all the courses.

By Teodora R

Nov 25, 2017

As great as the previous ones!

By Parv S

Jun 5, 2019

Best HSK 3 course out there

By Nguyen T

Oct 1, 2021

The course is very amazing

By Phanipak