Back to The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs by University of Toronto

This course provides an introduction to: 1. Basic concepts of The Strategies and Skills Learning and Development System (SSLD), their relevance for every day relationships and provide advanced concepts for participants who work in fields of social work and health care . 2. Basic practice principles and methods of SSLD, illustrated by relationship management case studies. 3. The SSLD framework for relationship management assessment; N3C (needs, circumstances, characteristics, capacity) and problem translation. 4. Core competencies in the relationship management application of the SSLD system: Observation learning, simulation, real life implementation, review and monitoring....

M

Apr 24, 2020

Really fun and felt like I learned a lot about myself. If you are looking for insight on your relationships whether it is your significant other, best friend, or family than this class is for you!!!!

JK

May 08, 2020

This course manages to be information-packed and interesting at the same time. Professor Tsang and his team engages the leaner in a conversation-like format in each lecture that is just the lenght!

76 - 100 of 270 Reviews for The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs

By Enoelia O

Jun 05, 2020

I really enjoyed how the course was given with videos. It felt like the professor was only teaching me and the other girl. I have never taken a course like this.

By Allison D

Feb 05, 2018

I only just started this course, but I feel like I'm learning a lot about relationships, needs vs. wants, etc. I just started, but I highly recommend it anyways!

By Trudi-Ann W

Jul 01, 2020

This course has helped me to understand myself more and to understand others as well and I must say it has allowed me to impart knowledge to others around me.

By Bilyana R

Jul 02, 2020

I liked the course! It changed the way I think about relationships. I now have a better understanding of my needs and I'm more willing to communicate them.

By Redvers F C

Jul 27, 2020

This course was an absolutely fantastic course to study. I learnt many new relationship skills that I will be able to take with me and use within my life

By María C L

Jul 23, 2020

Ha sido un curso muy completo. La presentación de ambos profesionales ha sido de mucha. El curso a sido muy practico y con un buen contenido secuencias.

By Priyal K

Sep 14, 2020

I think its a good course which has shed light on the major complex and conflicting situations which are really stressful to figure out and understand

By Michelle G

Jun 18, 2020

I learned a lot from this course about relationships and the model for SSLD. How to watch out for your needs and your spouse, and even your friends,

By Erika C R

May 03, 2020

For me was really helpful and is still making me look for my own needs, honestly I just loved it and I am still reading this course recommendations

By William F A

Aug 02, 2020

Really good course! Would highly recommend this for someone who's thinking about building a relationship or is just intersted in the topic itself.

By Luyi S

Jul 01, 2020

well-organized, with a good blend of academic and professional terminology mixed with everyday, relatable situations- would recommend this course

By Alexandros K

Sep 30, 2017

Excellent Content and actionable. I applied the knowledge i got from this course and have seen immediate positive results in my life. Thank You

By Patricia A M P

This course is recommendable especially to those who are trying to love themselves or those who are trying to build connections with others.

By Michelle C

May 14, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to learn SSLD. Everything about SSLD was new for me and I'm very excited to use this soon.

By Melissa C

Jun 24, 2020

If your looking to expand your knowledge about relationships and even find yourself in some of these modules. This course is for you.

By Emilia S

I believe it was a unique experience where I could learn about relationships and it maintenance with the approach of the SSLD system.

By Ruby m

Jul 18, 2020

The modules of the class were well-curated. The use of interview format in taking through the course was refreshing and interesting.

By Dr B P S

It was an amazing journey with Professor TSANG and his wonderful team...

Thanks to University of Toronto.

Regards -

Dr Brij Pal Suthar

By Cynthia C

Aug 18, 2020

I recommended this course to most of my friends.A very useful course to help us build better relationships. Thanks to the Lecturers

By Nur E R b R

Jun 23, 2020

The course has changed my view on relationships and how understanding our different needs can help to build better relationships.

By Sangeeta K

Jul 09, 2020

It was a very geart journey of learning the Teachers had a very broad Mentality and their way of teaching was really amazing!!!

By Iqbal P A Z

Jun 15, 2020

This course is amazing. I learn a lot about relationships here. I hope I can practice the SSLD framework in my relationships.

By Jun L W

Wonderful course! I learned alot, reflected a lot, it helps me to better understand myself and people around me. Thank you!

By Luma V C

Jul 15, 2020

Good course! Very well-made and easy to understand, it was really nice and even encouraged me to take some others.

By brenda k

Mar 21, 2020

A well structured and enjoyable course for anyone interested in improving their current or future relationships.