Back to The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs by University of Toronto

This course provides an introduction to: 1. Basic concepts of The Strategies and Skills Learning and Development System (SSLD), their relevance for every day relationships and provide advanced concepts for participants who work in fields of social work and health care . 2. Basic practice principles and methods of SSLD, illustrated by relationship management case studies. 3. The SSLD framework for relationship management assessment; N3C (needs, circumstances, characteristics, capacity) and problem translation. 4. Core competencies in the relationship management application of the SSLD system: Observation learning, simulation, real life implementation, review and monitoring....

M
Apr 23, 2020

Really fun and felt like I learned a lot about myself. If you are looking for insight on your relationships whether it is your significant other, best friend, or family than this class is for you!!!!

JK
May 7, 2020

This course manages to be information-packed and interesting at the same time. Professor Tsang and his team engages the leaner in a conversation-like format in each lecture that is just the lenght!

126 - 150 of 377 Reviews for The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs

By Trisha C

Mar 22, 2021

It was such a good experience, I've learned so many things that I will apply to my platonic and intimate relationships in future.

By Nahid S

Sep 27, 2020

I loved this course. I enjoyed a lot. It is highly recommended. I am grateful to all those who put every bits together. Thank you.

By Ruzzie R

Jun 23, 2020

The course has changed my view on relationships and how understanding our different needs can help to build better relationships.

By Sangeeta K

Jul 9, 2020

It was a very geart journey of learning the Teachers had a very broad Mentality and their way of teaching was really amazing!!!

By Lesley D

Dec 7, 2020

Fantastic course, easy to follow, great lessons and understanding of how to negotiate different relationships throughout life.

By Iqbal P A Z

Jun 15, 2020

This course is amazing. I learn a lot about relationships here. I hope I can practice the SSLD framework in my relationships.

By Jun L W

Wonderful course! I learned alot, reflected a lot, it helps me to better understand myself and people around me. Thank you!

By Mark C S

Oct 26, 2020

This course has changed my outlook on understanding my needs, others' needs, and negotiating a better relationship.

By Luma V C

Jul 15, 2020

Good course! Very well-made and easy to understand, it was really nice and even encouraged me to take some others.

By brenda k

Mar 21, 2020

A well structured and enjoyable course for anyone interested in improving their current or future relationships.

By Tan H P 陈

Mar 17, 2021

Worth to spend the time to learn a module for further understanding and enhancing your quality of relationship.

By Hazel B B

Sep 22, 2020

It was a great course and it is such an opportunity that I was given the chance to take and finish this course.

By Maria S V T

Feb 22, 2021

I've learned realistic and practical approaches on how relationships must be handled in order for it to work!

By ASHISH K G

Jun 15, 2020

i have not imagined such a wonderful course .i am definitely going to share this application with my friends.

By Kainat B

Sep 25, 2020

highly appreciated this course . It helps me to find a new way to look at relationships that are not working

By Nicole B

Good information and insight into relationships. Would recommend to anyone desiring a better understanding.

By mosope a

This course is a really nice course and it's very educative

You'll be surprised to see how effective it is

By Панов С

Jun 11, 2020

Well-rounded, informative and practical course for anyone, who wants to improve their relationships.

By Sayed W S

Jun 1, 2020

it was so nice and important course for me and also for me field related and i gain my new knowledge

By Prabhakar K S

Jan 27, 2018

This course was very well designed. helped in understanding lots of issue in my close relationship.

By Binladden D D

Jun 1, 2020

They deserve a five star commendation due to their great online course and nice admitting me here.

By JOHN Q

Jul 31, 2017

Interesting and IMPORTANT class on and issue that should be important to us all : relationships!

By Dan

Oct 5, 2019

I found this course useful. It went into enough detail for me to get a grasp of all the concepts.

By Mandy

May 5, 2020

This is a very interesting course that can give you new insights about (intimite) relationships.

By Viktoria K

May 5, 2020

Very good course I highly recommend it for all people who want to know more about relationships.