Back to Human Resources Management Capstone: HR for People Managers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Human Resources Management Capstone: HR for People Managers by University of Minnesota

This specialization provides a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management, with a focus on understanding managerial choices and constraints, acquiring and onboarding talent, managing employee performance, and rewarding employees. The capstone project provides learners with the opportunity to apply these key principles and practices to a real-world workplace (including a learner's own workplace if desired). Specifically, the capstone project will involve identifying the key human resources challenges for a workplace--including the most pressing motivational, selection, performance evaluation, and reward issues. And for each of these areas, learners will devise a multi-step action plan for addressing the challenges identified....

EM
May 22, 2017

I have just finished the specialization and I am waiting for my grade for the Capstone Project. I would like to thank you for the valuable knowledge you offer. It was a fascinating journey!!

J
Feb 28, 2021

Excellent course. The capstone integrates all learning from the course and builds a comprehensive project that is relevant to one's current area of professional practice. I highly recommend.

26 - 50 of 118 Reviews for Human Resources Management Capstone: HR for People Managers

By Kasuntha M

Nov 28, 2020

Great course to get the holistic idea of HR management. I highly recommend this course for any one who is seeking to become a executive or a manager in an organization. Thank you all for the immense support through out the course.

By Sharawi A A A

Jun 14, 2020

It is an excellent course. I really enjoyed the course. it's over my expectation. from this course I receive information on how to recruite, coduct performance appraisal for employee, employee ompensation and other issues.

By Sachra A

Mar 6, 2021

Though vigorous i made it very informative course that give you a deeper look into human resource thankful for the skills i have gained.

Congratulations to everyone else who finished cheers to brighter things

By Ekaterina

Jul 13, 2020

This is a good instrument to review your knowledge and make a course project for the specialization, though it is a bit frustrating some students are cheating or trying to degrade others without a reason.

By Jared

Mar 1, 2021

By Charmis T

Dec 10, 2020

I just finished the Specialization, and I am very thankful to the professors and to those who provided helpful feedback in each tasks. It was a fruitful journey. Thank you!

By Sharon R B

Sep 21, 2020

This was a really good course very informative I've learnt about HR in this specialization. Thanks to Coursera and all its team members who made this possible.

By ISHAN S

Aug 17, 2020

A thorough and amazing course with great instructors. If you are looking to gain more knowledge about human resources then try out this specialization course.

By Kathleen E

Aug 16, 2020

The course includes assignments that require you to expand your learning from the four foundational courses. It is appropriately challenging.

By Faylene T G

Jun 29, 2019

The Best HR Specialization course I have attended on par with what I learnt in my MBA.Woud highly recommend it for current managers.

By Kwesi L

Mar 9, 2021

I am now equipped with knowledge how to manage employees and to be more efficient in my work environment thanks to my instructors

By INNEH J T

Nov 19, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. It's so detailed and comprehensive! The instructors made learning fun. Thank you.

By Khayala J

Feb 12, 2019

I really loved and enjoyed this capstone project. It helped me to gain new skills in the field of Human Resources.

By Saleh M A

Nov 3, 2020

Excellent specialization. A must-do for HRM students, professionals and other streams who wanna work with people.

By Marina L G

I learnt a lot and it pushed me to think critically about the work that we learnt in the previous courses

By Abubakar A N

Feb 14, 2019

All I have to say is a big thank you to the wonderful facilitators. Thank you for this rare opportunity

By Rehab A

May 29, 2019

رائع و لكن لا يمكننا الوصول إلى جميع المواضيع أو المهام

هناك مهام مقفلة

نرجوا الإهتمام و شكرا" لكم

By Noar N

Jan 27, 2021

This really helpful course for me, to learn more everything about HR strategies and management.

By Nabila R R

Sep 21, 2020

Overall the specialization course has been really helpful and I genuinely learnt a lot from it.

By Ioanna T

Nov 4, 2020

Great course!! It is a valuable guidance with amazing instructors who cover all aspects of HR.

By Pannilagamaethiralalage V L G

wow,Excellent course.I enjoyed this lot and gathered more Knowledge about HR Specialization.

By JOHN K

Mar 6, 2021

Wonderful program! Great instruction and delivery by educators and staff! Highly recommend!!

By Nilosha M P

Mar 26, 2019

One of the best HR courses you can find. Very well prepared and taught by the lecturers.

By HECTOR F C G

Feb 6, 2021

Muy bien, muy completo y actualizado, gracias a todos los docentes y a la universidad.

By Snigdha M

Oct 1, 2020

SO MUCH TO INTERNALISE, EXERCISE AND LEARN. THANK YOU ALL THE PROFESSORS.