Back to IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment by IBM

A growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s security industry do not require a college degree. This is the final course required to assess your acquired knowledge and skills from from the previous two specializations, IT Fundamentals of Cybersecurity and Security Analyst Fundamentals, to become job-ready for a cybersecurity analyst role. You will be expected to pass a final assessment quiz for each of the seven (7) prior courses within the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate. Upon successful completion of the quizzes, you will acquire the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate....

NB
Aug 10, 2020

The Course is comprehensive. Very detailed. You need to read the course material very well in order to pass the final assessment. In all its a very great course am happy i took it.

BS
Jul 13, 2020

Great course it took a little over a week to finish all 8 courses, I love the sense of achievement that comes with finishing the last Assessment, truly a great standard.

26 - 50 of 126 Reviews for IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment

By Emory W

Feb 3, 2021

Some statistics could be updated but otherwise, it is a pretty solid certification.

By Keir L

Jul 2, 2020

Difficult but worthwhile review of the other courses

By julius c

Mar 5, 2021

This course is a great first step in pursuing further knowledge in cybersecurity.

Thank for the opportunity and I'm going on to SSCP.

By PANNAGA U

Jul 1, 2020

Some options were not proper

By Oluwafemi M A

Jul 16, 2020

Peer review assignment needs to be monitored. Some learners just copy and paste other learners' work and mark them down unreasonably.

By Jim P G

Apr 14, 2021

I could have rated this 5 stars, but from 1-4 course most of the modules have static noise or couldn't even understand what they are saying. Thank goodness, I have other courses taken before taking this certificate, so most of them kind of the same. Good luck to all of you taking the final exam.

By Rakesh P

Dec 9, 2020

It's really Awesome Course. But throughout the course, somewhere more example needs to get better understand. In real life, knowledge is more powerful, and this course can boost a career. While we are studying examples can lead to better understand. I am a newbie in Cybersecurity Field, I passed through my hard work. But to digest my knowledge I have to go through another resource. But it would be great if IBM provides a full explanation with relevant examples. I am happier to achieve helpful knowledge to do this course. Thanks, IBM and Coursera. KEEP IT up.

By Damilola A

Jul 11, 2021

The whole courses from Introduction to Cybersecurity tools and attacks to Cybersecurity Capstone - Breach Response Case studies, would prepare anyone who is interested in information security as a profession or for research purposes. The contents are rich and valuable. The quiz after each main topics also help in getting you focused.

By Lakeside D

Oct 11, 2021

While most IT certifications are expensive and take a long time to complete, the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst course is great because it's short, inexpensive, and provides value for your career. It has only taken me about 2 weeks to go through all the modules and I'm already more than prepared for an interview.

By Mohammad M A

Mar 7, 2021

Very comprehending course. It certainly builds up a skillset to work as a cybersecurity professional in the field. Thanks to the instructors for providing something like this! There is a long journey ahead of me.

Reach out to me- Mohammad Minhazul Abedin | LinkedIn

By Andrew D

May 4, 2021

Excellent course, challenging but effective lessons. Material presented in an easily-understood manner and the lessons themselves were very interesting. An excellent first step on the road for anyone interested in cybersecurity.

By angelo d c

Jan 31, 2021

Finally, Congratulations to all new Cybersecurity Analyst. That was the hardest exam I passed!! Thank you IBM team

By Jeremie F D

Feb 8, 2021

Wonderful, I will try to get a hold on CSSIP certificate.

By Md. S H

Excellent certificate for Infosec Professionals.

By Abia S N

Jul 8, 2020

kind of challenging but worth it.

By Francisco M

Jun 26, 2020

gooddd

By Ganesh K

Sep 20, 2020

Excellent series of courses ; a must for the Cybersecurity professionals. The final assessment (both the Quiz and the Assessment) provided a platform for the assessment of the knowledge gained in the previous 7 modules. I was able to clear quiz and assessment in the first attempt thanks to the copious notes I had taken in all the seven courses and revising them before the assessment. I thank IBM and Coursera for designing such a comprehensive course and making them available at a very reasonable cost. Coursera's yeoman service need appreciation. Millions including me are benefitting from their courses.

By Amit M

Sep 24, 2021

This course is provides various aspects of information security starting from Basic security to advance security techniques. this course includes basics if security, data security standard, penetration techniques, anaced attacks and defense techniques. this course is intended to everyone who is seeking in depth security knowledge.

By Aaditya J

Nov 3, 2020

Final assessment is really challenging, if you are not able to complete the final assessment then you can contact me for help: https://t.me/aaditya2607

By Shubham A

Aug 12, 2020

The best course and final assessment is really challenging, if you are not able to complete the final assessment then this can surely help you:

https://www.payground.tech/post/ibm-cyber-security-analyst-assessment, believe me this can surely help you or you can visit here: https://www.payground.tech

By lai y

Apr 18, 2021

I felt pleasant to finished my assessment even those it is not easy for me to do, however I never give up and attempt 4 times eventually i pass my exam and obtained my certificate , it is not the end point and I will continue to my journey again , let's see in future ;) great !

By DHARANI T

Jan 23, 2022

Thank you IBM and Coursera for the course. This course helped me lot and cover the places were i feel bored. And This completed my thirst under the field of cyber security. Once again thank you and I always looking to be a part of IBM Cybersec field and longing to