Back to Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Learn about the role of environment in disease transmission and how to implement standard and transmission-based precautions to prevent the spread of antibiotic resistant bacteria and other infections in your facility....

SY

Apr 25, 2020

Very informative course. I've already gained knowledge about infection, to prevent and control infection.\n\nSo, I would like to pay my thankfulness to all the staffs participated in this course.

SK

Aug 03, 2020

This is a very good course, it has explained about infection and its prevention very well, one should make an improvement in this course that study material should also be provided as PDF.

51 - 75 of 202 Reviews for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

By Florence w G

Jul 26, 2020

I completed my course before time. I was able to schedule myself to finish the course before time.Im looking forward to finishing other courses so that i can change my career. This is a turning point don't waste this year you can do much .

By ALEENA S

Jul 25, 2020

This course is very much useful in understanding the causes of infections in nursing residents, types of infections, symptoms, treatment and prevention. And i liked the way of presenting the topics.very useful.Thank you for this opportunity.

By Maham

Jul 22, 2020

It's amazing literally . I mean i learnt a'lot of things from this course regarding infection prevention. The basic things that we are ignoring and take it easy and this ignorance cause serious problems so i'm glad that i did this sucessfully

By Marwa S A

Actually I learned a lot in this course not only how to deal with pt have infected but also to protect another healthcare provider, it amazing

Also how to deal with any pt with safe , and good protocol .

By Ching M J M (

Amazing class with many fun, educating videos on the side as a means to enhance our knowledge on the topics. Great concept and usage of the gowns and gloves videos, PPP videos, and The Technique videos!

By Charles M

Sep 13, 2020

While I don't usually watch programs like Gowns and Gloves on television, I think that this was done very well and helps with learning. Also, the content of this module was very educational. Thank you!

By SACHIN K

Aug 03, 2020

By aline w

Aug 26, 2020

It is incredibly helpful, I've learned so much about the prevention of different infections, virus, and bacterias. I'm from and here we don't have anything explain so clear.

By Leonie P

Sep 18, 2020

This was a very informative course and well set out. The "Gowns & Gloves" and "The Technique" shows were both humorous and at the same time teaching important aspects.

By Vedes N

Jul 02, 2020

A highly informative course that has developed my understanding and knowledge of infection prevention in nursing homes, which I can implement into my medical studies.

By Todd B T

Jun 26, 2020

Very enlightening course,I learned a lot and enjoyed every module. Even the talent show skit and the nursing home skit though corny were quite knowledgeable..

By Arockiamary M

Jun 09, 2020

It's very useful to everybody. I have learned about the infection prevention in nursing homes. How to taking care of the patient. Thank you so much.

By abdulaziz M

Jul 11, 2020

Great content presented in a talented, professional, and entertaining style. Its the only course that I rewatch though I completed the modules

By Sarocha C

May 05, 2020

This is a very interesting course with interesting techniques of teaching. I like those role playing since it can catch my attention better :)

By Ray M S

What a great learning method! It become feel so easy to understand because this course like watching telenovela! Believe me, it works!

By Redvers F C

Jun 19, 2020

An absolutely superb course that is extremely interesting, informative and educational with lots of great lectures and fun acters.

By Ankita M

Jul 13, 2020

Amazing course. So engaging and different from any other course I've taken! Only question remains- what was Dimitri's motive!!!!!

By Katrina M M

This course is very significant not only for infection cntrol teams but either for students and professionals. Thank u very much

By Cherylann W

Jun 01, 2020

I work in the Housekeeping department of a hotel, and with the current situation, I thought it would be a great course to take.

By Funmi A

Aug 18, 2020

The course beats my expectation and I felt so great having completed it. I am more equipped and a proud learner on coursera.

By Nuha A

Aug 04, 2020

Very interactive and videos really help you understand the material, especially for those going into a clinical setting.

By Jeannette J

May 08, 2020

I learned so many things from this course. Very helpful. The content was easy to understand. The format was engaging.

By Sonia D H

Jun 01, 2020

This course was very entertaining and informative at the same time. I was hooked to the little series they had. Amazing

By Siska N H

Sep 13, 2020

It really adds to my knowledge as a health worker as well as an interesting way of delivering with entertaining videos

By Dorcas P

Apr 27, 2020

Very very helpful and awesome, i can prevent infection from occurring, and avoid transferring to another resident