Back to Information Design

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Information Design by University of California San Diego

A blank canvas is full of possibility. If you have an idea for a user experience, how do you turn it into a beautiful and effective user interface? This covers covers principles of visual design so that you can effectively organize and present information with your interfaces. You'll learn concrete strategies to create user interfaces, including key lessons in typography, information architecture, layout, color, and more. You’ll learn particular issues that arise in new device contexts, such as mobile and responsive interfaces. You will learn how to apply these design principles in a modern context of increasingly diverse form factors - from tablets, to walls, to watches....

NS

Mar 16, 2016

I liked the way the functions & tasks of information design were taught with a hands on approach. I recommend this for anybody keen to understand what information design is and how to make it work.

KA

Mar 17, 2016

Great opportunities for me to experience creativity in design. I struggle initially to come up with my own mock ups, and I persisted because I am motivated with what I learned from the modules.

76 - 89 of 89 Reviews for Information Design