Back to Innovation Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Innovation Management by Erasmus University Rotterdam

What is innovation management? How do firms bring in new business models and get new products and services to the market? Go on a nine-week journey through innovation management concepts, theories of idea generation, selection, strategy formulation and implementation in this MOOC in Innovation Management. In it, you will also learn the tools for implementing innovation projects yourself. Guided by world-class academics, you will develop an innovative mindset and expertise in how firms successfully create new ideas for marketing new products. The syllabus also includes sessions about innovation strategy, idea management and social networks. During this course, you will learn how to: • use the main innovation management terminology and concepts • explain the adoption life cycle and innovation adoption at the individual level • define creativity and explain how creativity can be stimulated • recognise and describe three types of idea management systems • explain what an innovation strategy is and why it is important • describe what a product portfolio is • explain how innovation projects should be selected and managed • explain the importance of teams, team structures and networks for innovation. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s leading business schools, and ranked among the top three for research. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future. Go to www.rsm.nl for more information. This nine-week MOOC in Innovation Management is taught in English. There is no fee to participate in the programme....

AH

Jun 14, 2020

Um dos melhores cursos que já tive online. Boas explicações, bom exemplos, bons professores e bons temas. A sugerir e partilhar. Muito benéfico para quem quer entrar no mundo da inovação e da criação.

BP

May 14, 2020

Well organised and with a lot of commitment from the faculty. I would like to see deeper discussions on most of the topic. It felt like the faculty was trying to oversimplify ideas. Thank you

51 - 75 of 310 Reviews for Innovation Management

By Paulo H S G

Apr 30, 2017

Outstanding introduction to innovation management, with relevant content ranging from the basic concepts of innovation and creativity to teams and network dynamics.

By Aimal M

May 05, 2020

I found all delivered material and lectures very interesting and practical. I would highly recommend this course to those interested in innovation management.

By Marisa

Jul 04, 2020

I have genuinely enjoyed this course, and I highly recommend it for anyone who wishes to have an in-depth introduction to innovation and creativity techniques.

By Alondra R R D

excellent course, very well explained and clear in concepts. I also like the idea that they are very dynamic in the classes and the examples they present.

By Luis A A

Jun 15, 2018

Very good MOOC with a wide explanation about inovation management.The course provide many examples and studies made by the teachers, I recommend this MOOC

By Machoudi G

Dec 09, 2019

Excellent course to be taken... Covers a lot of topics in innovation management from the ones we seem to know and the ones we don't... Big thanks to all.

By Oliver F P

May 20, 2018

Recommendable course. Really interesting to people who want to learn about innovation management, intellectual property and generation ideas methods.

By Muhammad L H

Oct 21, 2017

The course is very informative and it helps lot in identifying key potential in teams and organization in bringing and developing innovation strategy

By Ebelechukwu C

I found the course to be insightful, detailed and practical.

It gave me the skills I needed for my transition to a new role in Innovation management

By Ranjith R

Aug 16, 2020

Very Good course to learn innovation management. I have acquired the innovation management skills through this course. The the is well structured.

By EVVALA S B

Feb 10, 2019

enlightened my knowledge, thanks to all the professors for giving the best teaching

coursera is a hub wonderful opportunities to learn new things

By Premanshu J

Apr 30, 2020

This course is design very nicely and content for each week is very specific, relevant and interesting. Overall, it is great learning experience.

By turki a a

Jul 17, 2020

Very nice course gives you top overview on the Innovation Management. There is a voluble team and outside interviewer which add the course a lot

By Alexis A

Apr 18, 2020

Great course to initiate a journey to professional innovation disciplines! Great content and schedule. The variety of professors is also a plus.

By Mircea-Gheorghe D

May 18, 2019

I would really recommend this course to anyone who wants to find out some more details about the way innovation becomes a reality for all of us.

By Miri G

Dec 01, 2019

This course provides a thorough and concise intro to Innovation Strategy. It reviews all the relevant terms. The classes are highly exhaustive.

By Joan S

Sep 07, 2020

Very interesting and challenging course. I really enjoyed the quizzes and home work which made me think more deeply about the subject matter.

By Tobias S

Dec 18, 2016

Clear and interesting course! Theoretical and practical approach to topics, explained by experts. I would definitely recommend participation.

By Estela M F

Jul 26, 2016

Great content and clear explanations for a better understanding of the topic. I found very useful all the assignments to deepen my learning.

By Martijn E

Jun 20, 2017

Interesting course with enough depth on the subjects and very interesting cases. I have received practical tips that I can use in practice.

By Hector A C A

May 26, 2016

Great course! I learned a lot about innovation, creativity, idea management, portfolio management and how to execute innovation projects.

By Abhilash G N

Apr 20, 2020

i got a fair idea of processes and insights into innovation management practices which will help in my teaching career as a professor

By Ammelie D

An extreme eye opener into innovation. I have walked out of this course with a new vision when it comes to business management.

By Gianna H

Mar 02, 2020

Very well structured, the workload for each week is appropriate and feasible. Lectures are done nicely and easy to follow.

By Engr. Y B M

Aug 29, 2020

Very insightful and rewarding.

I'm very excited with the quality of the course contents and the facilitators.

Thank you.