Back to Create Interactive Dashboards with Streamlit and Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Interactive Dashboards with Streamlit and Python by Coursera Project Network

Welcome to this hands-on project on building your first interactive, data dashboard with the Streamlit library in Python. By the end of this project, you are going to be comfortable with using Python and Streamlit to build beautiful and interactive dashboards and web apps, all with zero web development experience! We are going to load, explore, visualize and interact with data, and generate dashboards in less than 150 lines of Python code! Prior experience with writing simple Python scripts and using pandas for data manipulation is recommended. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

SP

Jun 05, 2020

Snehan is to-the-point, with a gentle introduction to the concept and a nice round-up at the end. I learnt useful techniques for my current work! Glad I took this course!

CG

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent course and it really helps that you are able to write at the same time as the instructor. Highly recommended :)

1 - 25 of 54 Reviews for Create Interactive Dashboards with Streamlit and Python

By Hector P

Sep 01, 2020

This project it is a great opportunity to learn something new!

By Srinath B

Oct 04, 2020

I really enjoy courses from Snehan Kekre as his teaching skills make you engaged in the course work and help you gain knowledge in short span of time. I highly recommend this course to all looking to do some creative visualizations using Python . I would request if there's any inclusion of demo on how to deploy these web applications on cloud platforms, that would be great!. Thank you Snehan!.

By Mariana A F

Jun 01, 2020

I really enjoyed the project. It is completely guided so it is basically like following a tutorial, but the instructor gives enough and meaningful insight into the concepts. I feel motivated and confident to keep applying and trying different things by myself.

By Daniel D S P

Es genial aprender haciendo. Si bien no se profundiza mucho en la teoría ayuda a la confianza realizar este tipo de proyectos. El instructor es bastante claro y le pude entender a pesar de no ser un hablante nativo.

By Victor A N P

Oct 05, 2020

Very good job! Very well-paced and well-explained. After a terrible guided project experience, I tried once again with this one and now I'm thinking guided projects can be great!

By Sudeep P

Jun 05, 2020

By Christina G

Jun 20, 2020

By Jorge P

Oct 22, 2020

This was amazing! I didn't know streamlit and now I'm going to use it very often because it looks great. Thanks!

By Siddhant P

A perfect start for me using Coursera projects. The project was nicely structured and easily understandable.

By Ewerton L d S

Jul 08, 2020

Um projeto simples porém muito completo que permitiu aprende diversos componentes do Streamlit, recomendo.

By Thodoris M

Jul 03, 2020

I believe it's one of the top 2 guided projects for data visualization I have completed.

By RUDRA P D

Jul 10, 2020

Awesome guided project, it gave me an idea for a project and I going for it.😊😊

By JAKARIA I S

Oct 10, 2020

Sometimes the sounds and captions were gone. But overall is good thanks a lot.

Extremely effective and useful way to learn interactive dashboard creation.

By Rushikesh S

Aug 16, 2020

Great Tutorial!!! Easy to understand and implement at the same time

By Pramod H K

Sep 23, 2020

Excellent introduction to streamlit and interactive dashborading.

By Senthilkumar M k

Aug 14, 2020

Excellent Project choice. Awaiting for more like this sort.

By Akshit B

Jul 12, 2020

This was such a great course! I absolutely loved it.

By Jean T d S

Jun 14, 2020

Excelente curso! Apresentou conceitos interessantes.

By Fakhri P L

Jun 21, 2020

A nice project to enhance programming skill

By Debojyoti S

Jun 19, 2020

Great Course for learning Streamlit Library

By Olga L C

Jun 01, 2020

The course is very clear and interesting.

By Lucas A A

Jun 21, 2020

[BR-Pt] Curso muito bom, explicação boa.

By Ravi P B

Jun 15, 2020

Top class stuff.Instructor is fantastic.

By Dr. P W