Back to International Organizations Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Organizations Management by University of Geneva

This course provides an introduction to International Organizations and the United Nations, and explores how business and management tools can be applied in these settings to achieve better, more effective results. With a focus on cross-sector partnerships in a changing world, the course offers you insights into the inner workings of international organizations and the challenges they face today. It will introduce you to effective, state-of-the art management tools and principles to help you lead change in this world – taught by senior staff of international organizations themselves. This is an introductory course offered by the International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA) of the University of Geneva, an executive program for change-makers in international organizations, NGOs and social ventures....

AA
Jul 5, 2020

This is definite one of the most interesting g course I have ever taken. The instructors are well grounded in the field with lots of experience in International Development and United Nations system.

MD
Mar 5, 2020

It is quite a good course. I am happy that I learnt something about International Organisations Management. I convey my thanks to the Team Coursera and the teaching team of the University of Geneva.

351 - 363 of 363 Reviews for International Organizations Management

Sep 2, 2018

Great!

By ANWAR B

Apr 27, 2020

GOOD

By Norka M

Feb 15, 2021

The course was productive. I learned and now understand the work behind International Organizations. BUT, I had a lot of trouble downloading and printing the PDF. Also, I feel like it is just a regular genetic piece of paper with no real value on it. Specially after the time and energy I put on this course. Once finally downloaded, I actually had to screenshot and crop the gray background and the "Cours record... Share hard work with..." bar above the PDF! Which was very frustrating. After all the hard work, I wish Coursera sent something more significative. I asked for help and the person did not help me at all. That is the only thing I and complaining g about.

By Sockhwee T

Jun 7, 2020

This gave me a good structure in thinking about managing international organisations but I rate it 3 stars because my learning was impeded by several links that did not lead to the materials I wanted to review. This is very unfortunate and reflect rather poorly on the management of this online course. I understand that its a task to keep links updated but as a learning organisation I expect nothing less. I therefore decided not to pay for this as I felt I didnt get all that I expected.

By Andrea d C M

Apr 19, 2020

More than "Management" the course should be called "Introduction". The information was good and most professors were obviously experts in the field, but it seems that the method could be more fun or creative. The depth of the course is not enough for someone who already has a basic knowledge in the International Organizations area. Some of the links for external texts did not work. I specially liked Professor Romo's module.

By Laura R

Mar 30, 2021

El contenido de los vídeos era muy bueno y los profesores y oradores han hecho un trabajo espectacular, sin duda; pero la mayoría de los enlaces dejaban bastante que desear: algunos directamente no funcionaban, y otros eran demasiado generales (p.ej. "explora la página de UNICEF" o cosas por ese estilo).

By Barbara B

Nov 23, 2020

Le cours est bien structuré, les thèmes abordés pertinents, les professeurs sont des experts dans les matières qu'ils enseignent. A noter que certains liens proposés ne sont pas disponibles et certains contenus pourraient être approfondis

By May K K O

Jan 23, 2021

The titles included in this course are very useful and helpful but for me, I would like to get some keynotes and PowerPoint slides.

By Rae H

Aug 10, 2020

informative, would benefit from internship opportunities at the end to put learning into practice.

By Carina B

Mar 26, 2021

very basic, very boring and poor delivery from the professors. I expected more interesting discussions but above all, I found most of the instructors to be really poor speakers.

By Max B

Apr 25, 2020

I found the course to have a quite unbalanced focus jumping from very general information (history of the UN) to very hands-on issues (creation of marketing plan).