Back to International Organizations Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Organizations Management by University of Geneva

This course provides an introduction to International Organizations and the United Nations, and explores how business and management tools can be applied in these settings to achieve better, more effective results. With a focus on cross-sector partnerships in a changing world, the course offers you insights into the inner workings of international organizations and the challenges they face today. It will introduce you to effective, state-of-the art management tools and principles to help you lead change in this world – taught by senior staff of international organizations themselves. This is an introductory course offered by the International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA) of the University of Geneva, an executive program for change-makers in international organizations, NGOs and social ventures....

AA
Jul 5, 2020

This is definite one of the most interesting g course I have ever taken. The instructors are well grounded in the field with lots of experience in International Development and United Nations system.

MD
Mar 5, 2020

It is quite a good course. I am happy that I learnt something about International Organisations Management. I convey my thanks to the Team Coursera and the teaching team of the University of Geneva.

26 - 50 of 363 Reviews for International Organizations Management

By Mohan K S

Jul 13, 2020

The Course is wonderfully designed, I got exposure to know the Historical context of International organizations, UN mandate, governance and functions. It helped me to know the global supply chain and trade agreements. It skilled me on following aspects too.

· Public private partnership

· Development the PPP governance structure

· To select the right partners

· Negotiation and brokering of partnership

· Building strategic marketing plan

· Using communication mix

· Media and branding

· Fund raising and developing case support and

Leadership & management

I hope, I will use all my learning in my work and I believe, it is a values addition to my professional career.

By Abhijna P

Jul 20, 2020

The course on 'International Organizations Management' offered by the 'University of Geneva' through 'Coursera' is indeed a great course for gaining wonderful insights of the 'International Organizations'. The course touches upon some very important and crucial aspects. The structure of this course in indeed great, but what makes this course awesome is its Faculties. All the faculties in the course are wonderful. They articulate the thoughts so nicely, that the course becomes so easy and interesting. I would really like to thank all the Professors and the whole team of the course. Kudos to you All!

By Augusto G

Sep 9, 2020

Excelente inducción e inmersión al mundo de los Organismos Internacionales. Los temas elegidos son extremadamente apropiados y adecuadamente ordenados para el aprendizaje. El staff encargado de impartir las lecturas es de muy alto nivel e incentivan a quienes cursamos el programa a involucrarnos en la misión de los Organismos Internacionales. Ginebra es la capital del multilateralismo y la Universidad de Ginebra es el centro adecuado para profesionalizarnos en este tan importante asunto.

By Abdul-Latif I

Jul 5, 2020

Very stimulating, educative and simple lecture format. I have learned a lot from this course practically than any other course or program of international relations/politics that I have undertaken. The course syllabus and content are relatable to the job descriptions at the United Nations that I have so far explored. Highly recommend for anyone looking to work in any international organization beyond the UNs itself. Thanks to the faculty members who have steered us throughout the course.

By Makarius I K

Apr 23, 2020

It has been a very educative course which has helped to widen my knowledge about the United nations and other international organisations and their management,

I have also gained a lot of skills during the course and I'm very ready to use them to add value to any organisation that I might be given the opportunity to manage,

I also wish to thank the university of Geneva and all the staff for wonderful they have put together in making this course most especially to the lecturers

Thanks!

By Keithe F B

Aug 10, 2020

International Organizations Management Course gave me fulfilling insights and concepts to understand deeply how international organizations work collaboratively with public sectors and civil societal groups. Moreover, the lessons and courses set by the professors are very significant to one another. I really enjoyed learning with this course and would help me to become more competent and learned as I engage myself in IOs for my future employment/s.

By José M V R

Dec 28, 2020

Excelente curso que lo lleva a través de ese mundo inigualable de las organizaciones internacionales, su historia y sus logros, especialmente agradable el tema de la ONU y sus componentes, temas y liderazgo, ademas resultó muy gratificante actualizarse en temas del cambio de contexto en las RRII; en lo personal me resultó fascinante el tema de los PPP, liderazgo en las NNUU y mas aún el tema de Marketing, recolección de fondos y comunicaciones.

By T K

Mar 4, 2021

Dear all ,

I attended this course during this pandemic crisis to learn about this international organization which I have been always interested to be involved into it. It's my privilage to attend it too. It was so much joy for me to study , home office and supervise my teneegers sons for the homeshooling. My commitment and dedication to complete the assigments have been paid off. Thank you so much to all of you. Till next course.

By Fatima Z

Dec 20, 2020

Its the best course, everyone should study this course. Its tells and prepares us for working in United Nations organization or for working in other international organizations. A very good course for those students who have studied international Relations , International Law or other important subjects.

Thanks University of Geneva for providing us with this course.

Thanks coursera for making us learn many courses.

By Lauren C

Apr 18, 2020

This was an excellent overview of the key dimensions of international organizations: structure, leadership, multi-sectoral partnerships, fundraising, and cause marketing. The instructors are accomplished practitioners who provide concrete examples of the guiding principles and theories. As a professional seeking to work for an international organization, I gained a great deal of insight and analytical tools.

By kesiena T

Dec 27, 2020

This course is fantastic, it is excellent!. It gave me a very good insight of why International Organizations, and how they are being managed, their challenges and opportunities. I also gain fresh insights into the SDG goals, Public Private Partnerships, International Trade, Strategy and leadership, Hierarchies and networks, Marketing, branding, communications, etc. It is a wonderful course!

By Shaymaa K S A N

Jul 15, 2020

I learned more important theories and informations from this online course. It was attractive journey with professors, speaking visitors , instructors and other with respect. I feel right now I fully understand the work and history of IOs and the a United Nations , which is a helpful for my career and work with both of them ... Thank you for all your efforts and best regards..

Shaymaa

By Varvara S

Jan 31, 2021

I would recommend this course to people starting their carreer in international relations field. I have a BA and MA in international relations/studies with rather political aspect so that the UN sectors/chapters were not new to me but I enjoyed learning about other aspects such as branding, fundraising and general new aspects from this course. Very interesting and refreshing. Good luck!

By Elmardi A M A

Jan 2, 2019

My Name Is Elmardi Abuelgasim Mukhtar Abdelrasoul, I have completed International organization management course on Sunday, December 31, 2018.I have received my Certificate but without course’s units transcription, please add that and send to me.

Elmardi Abdelrasoul

38 Brentwood Drive, Cranbourne North, 3977

Melbourne – Victoria - Australia

0061470360067

By HAMISI M K

Dec 23, 2019

I am so much happy to have successfully completed this course in which I acquired a lot of knowledge and skills which I believe is going to bring positive impact in both my life and the organization I am working for. It was a greater opportunity to discuss with colleagues and instructors. May the Almighty God bless the University Geneva especially Cousera community.

By Ron A

Jun 13, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! It is a great introduction to the history and ecosystem of International Organizations. I appreciate that the content in some of the subjects was well selected and provided a deeper dive and helped in better understanding the subject. I was very much inspired and hope to be able to progress my learning and experience in this field.

By vernon148

Jan 2, 2021

This course helped me in gaining knowledge in addition to my current degree. Some of the information was basic, however it created the base for what was to come in the following weeks. The most interesting part was week 6 regarding marketing, branding and fundraising. It gave me a new perspective on marketing strategies and I'm excited to learn more.

By Khalid D H A

Mar 1, 2019

It is such amazing full of information course! Though I have been in UN system at the professional level for the last 21 years, I have learned a lot from this course!

Thank you very much for all great efforts spent by all professors in this course and the University of Geneva for such great initiative!

All the best!

By Njiri E

Sep 17, 2020

Very informative course delivered in an easy to understand method. I especially learnt alot from the extra reading material and the discussion forums.

All the lecturers are very clear and have organised the material very well. Highly recommend this course to those wishing to learn about international organisations.

By Mohamed h

Oct 18, 2020

I'm very happy to complete this course the motivation that pushed me to complete this course is the advantage and everyday improvement of the skill and career I want to develop my skill and my leadership I want to thank Coursera team and ministry of employment in Somaliland how make easy to get this skill.

By Okafor R C

Dec 5, 2019

This course is quite exciting and inspiring. For you to achieve maximum points here, you must be focused. The instructors are quite illustrative. This is my best online course ever. I say a very big thanks to Cousera for giving me the scholarship to attain this height. Thank you

Fundraising class was lit.

By Shivpal Y

Aug 4, 2019

It is outstanding course .After completed this course ,I am ready to participate in leadership and branding team of any sectors because I learned it's foundation ,market need.

During the course ,I have found best study material notes.

I thanks to everyone who created such type of course .

THANKS A LOTS.

By Mayra A Q T

Apr 22, 2020

Un curso totalmente recomendado. Gracias a este curso aprendí sobre areas que nunca había estudiado antes, pero de las cuales hoy necesitaba un poco de orientación. Un curso completo y con profesores que explican muy bien y a detalle el contenido. No dudaría en tomar un nuevo curso con ellos.

By Rajneesh K

Aug 1, 2019

An outstanding course from Coursera, I come to know about many things from the international organizations, to its organs, agencies, its functions, and the importance of management in this world. I really thanks Coursera which boost my knowledge about the world and its history and works.

By Vedant D K

The International Organization Management course is highly informational. Anyone who is interested in being involved with global business management, international business and trade, international economics, or being involved with global development should definitely take this course.