Back to International Organizations Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Organizations Management by University of Geneva

This course provides an introduction to International Organizations and the United Nations, and explores how business and management tools can be applied in these settings to achieve better, more effective results. With a focus on cross-sector partnerships in a changing world, the course offers you insights into the inner workings of international organizations and the challenges they face today. It will introduce you to effective, state-of-the art management tools and principles to help you lead change in this world – taught by senior staff of international organizations themselves. This is an introductory course offered by the International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA) of the University of Geneva, an executive program for change-makers in international organizations, NGOs and social ventures....

AA

Jul 06, 2020

This is definite one of the most interesting g course I have ever taken. The instructors are well grounded in the field with lots of experience in International Development and United Nations system.

MD

Mar 06, 2020

It is quite a good course. I am happy that I learnt something about International Organisations Management. I convey my thanks to the Team Coursera and the teaching team of the University of Geneva.

26 - 50 of 273 Reviews for International Organizations Management

By Keithe F B

Aug 10, 2020

International Organizations Management Course gave me fulfilling insights and concepts to understand deeply how international organizations work collaboratively with public sectors and civil societal groups. Moreover, the lessons and courses set by the professors are very significant to one another. I really enjoyed learning with this course and would help me to become more competent and learned as I engage myself in IOs for my future employment/s.

By Lauren C

Apr 18, 2020

This was an excellent overview of the key dimensions of international organizations: structure, leadership, multi-sectoral partnerships, fundraising, and cause marketing. The instructors are accomplished practitioners who provide concrete examples of the guiding principles and theories. As a professional seeking to work for an international organization, I gained a great deal of insight and analytical tools.

By Shaymaa K S A

Jul 15, 2020

I learned more important theories and informations from this online course. It was attractive journey with professors, speaking visitors , instructors and other with respect. I feel right now I fully understand the work and history of IOs and the a United Nations , which is a helpful for my career and work with both of them ... Thank you for all your efforts and best regards..

Shaymaa

By Elmardi A M A

Jan 02, 2019

My Name Is Elmardi Abuelgasim Mukhtar Abdelrasoul, I have completed International organization management course on Sunday, December 31, 2018.I have received my Certificate but without course’s units transcription, please add that and send to me.

Elmardi Abdelrasoul

38 Brentwood Drive, Cranbourne North, 3977

Melbourne – Victoria - Australia

0061470360067

By HAMISI M K

Dec 23, 2019

I am so much happy to have successfully completed this course in which I acquired a lot of knowledge and skills which I believe is going to bring positive impact in both my life and the organization I am working for. It was a greater opportunity to discuss with colleagues and instructors. May the Almighty God bless the University Geneva especially Cousera community.

By Ron A

Jun 13, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! It is a great introduction to the history and ecosystem of International Organizations. I appreciate that the content in some of the subjects was well selected and provided a deeper dive and helped in better understanding the subject. I was very much inspired and hope to be able to progress my learning and experience in this field.

By Khalid D A

Mar 01, 2019

It is such amazing full of information course! Though I have been in UN system at the professional level for the last 21 years, I have learned a lot from this course!

Thank you very much for all great efforts spent by all professors in this course and the University of Geneva for such great initiative!

All the best!

By Njiri E

Sep 17, 2020

Very informative course delivered in an easy to understand method. I especially learnt alot from the extra reading material and the discussion forums.

All the lecturers are very clear and have organised the material very well. Highly recommend this course to those wishing to learn about international organisations.

By Okafor R C

Dec 05, 2019

This course is quite exciting and inspiring. For you to achieve maximum points here, you must be focused. The instructors are quite illustrative. This is my best online course ever. I say a very big thanks to Cousera for giving me the scholarship to attain this height. Thank you

Fundraising class was lit.

By Shivpal Y

Aug 04, 2019

It is outstanding course .After completed this course ,I am ready to participate in leadership and branding team of any sectors because I learned it's foundation ,market need.

During the course ,I have found best study material notes.

I thanks to everyone who created such type of course .

THANKS A LOTS.

By Mayra A Q T

Apr 22, 2020

Un curso totalmente recomendado. Gracias a este curso aprendí sobre areas que nunca había estudiado antes, pero de las cuales hoy necesitaba un poco de orientación. Un curso completo y con profesores que explican muy bien y a detalle el contenido. No dudaría en tomar un nuevo curso con ellos.

By Rajneesh K

Aug 01, 2019

An outstanding course from Coursera, I come to know about many things from the international organizations, to its organs, agencies, its functions, and the importance of management in this world. I really thanks Coursera which boost my knowledge about the world and its history and works.

By Vedant D K

The International Organization Management course is highly informational. Anyone who is interested in being involved with global business management, international business and trade, international economics, or being involved with global development should definitely take this course.

By Pharman N

Jul 02, 2020

Prepared in a simple yet comprehensive way. The course was insightful, speakers really managed to break down the complexity of IOs in a very tangible way. Highly recommend it for any one who wants to level up their skills, or planning a career shift in International Organisations.

By Yormis D A

Jun 14, 2020

La verdad que es un excelente curso que da una amplia visión de como están compuestas las organizaciones internacionales, los actores que intervienen, además de sus estructuras y como las mismas administran sus recursos, entre otras cosas muy importantes. ¡Lo recomiendo!

By Masis P

This was a very efficient course with high potential of career shift into high level management and executive positions in International Organizations of any level. Based on it you can bring revolutionary progress to any IO and gain global level leadership for it.

By Dimitrios K

Aug 29, 2020

This specific course offers the opportunity to learn a great deal about the structure and the way of action of the United Nations and other International Organizations all over the world occupied with a great number of subjects that touch many countries worldwide.

By Asami Y

May 23, 2020

This is really helpful and useful for my works as a social worker and have to engage with several internation organization including UN for doing advocacy. I could learn a lot from this course, hopefully I could be apply all my knowledge to my community works...

By Spandan M

May 06, 2020

I loved doing this course as it is filled information ranging from diplomacy, economics and business which particularly allow for wholesome knowledge too be taken. This is a must-do course for anyone interested in international relations, economics and business.

By Olutayo S O

May 08, 2020

This course is of good quality material and the facilitators gave good deliveries.In general,I was exposed to various factors that helped International Organizations to achieve their set goals with keen interest to their marketing and fundraising strategies.

By Anwar M A M

Dec 07, 2019

Hi I am ANWAR MOHAMMED from sudan I really enjoyed the course, I would like to state that many courses are not available in my region and the ways of payment is hard that paypal or credit cards are not easy to find please help provide easier ways thank you.

By Dr B S

Apr 12, 2020

The IO Management course offered by the University of Geneva unambiguously changed my perspective and thinking on the global stage of organisations. I hope that the IOM certificate will add a feather to my academic and social career. Thank You Coursera

By Luka B

Jul 19, 2020

This is a top notch set of skills to transform any organization presented with such simplicity. Coming from insiders with years of experience, this is a tool to help transform our world. Now my vision is more clear and I am ready to launch out.

By Ogone K

May 22, 2020

This course is very informative, the structure and learning material is essential and easy to understand. I have thoroughly enjoyed this course as it has taught me a lot on issues about leadership and management in International Organisations.

By Shilpi S

Jun 06, 2020

I found the course very clear, to-the-point, well-structured and informative. If you lack time to do a proper MBA, this is a very good course to give you a general idea about management of international organisations in very short duration.