Back to Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios by Duke University

This is an introductory course for students with limited background in chemistry; basic concepts involved in chemical reactions, stoichiometry, the periodic table, periodic trends, nomenclature, and chemical problem solving will be emphasized with the goal of preparing students for further study in chemistry as needed for many science, health, and policy professions....

DP

Feb 06, 2018

Great Beginner Course. There are some parts where there will be frustration, but the forums are helpful. Any type of class involving math and science involves practice and work. Professor is great!

JS

Jul 02, 2019

Excellent introduction. Engaging lectures, clear demonstrations and approachable problem sets. I love that everything for this course works from my phone. THANK YOU FOR OFFERING THIS COURSE!!!!!

26 - 50 of 80 Reviews for Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios

By Alyse C

Oct 14, 2017

Professor Canelas was a wonderful teacher who made the content incredibly easy to understand. I can't thank her enough for putting her time into the course!

By Caitlin B

Nov 20, 2018

Very clear, well organized and well explained info! Teacher is very pleasant and engaging and you can see that she enjoys what she's doing.

By Cordelia S

Feb 27, 2017

Thank you for this course! It was very engaging. The instructor's explanations were clear and the demonstrations were excellent.

By Jorge B

Dec 10, 2017

Excelente curso. Gracias al mismo, he logrado comprender algunas cosas que no había entendido en pregrado.

By Yerkanat K

Feb 26, 2018

Professor is really good at explaining the things! I find this course awesome for starters

By Virginia H

Nov 26, 2019

I am enjoying the course, and it has been challenging; but that is what I am looking for.

By Alfonso M P

Nov 18, 2016

Thank you Dorian, I have learned a lot on the basics of chemistry and chemical reactions

By 이동혁

Nov 18, 2018

Loved all the lectures, It really helped me catching up my studies in high school.

By Donna M M

Jul 20, 2017

This course has helped me tremendously in preparing to return to college

By SAUGAT B

Aug 27, 2019

It served me for a quick review of my high school physical chemistry.

By Ahmed Z

Jun 19, 2017

so useful, and a professional teaching way and a genius professor.

By himanshu d

Jul 29, 2017

Very Good course. It will improve the basic concepts of chemistry.

By Wang Z

Dec 23, 2018

Very thorough introduction. Hope it could be more challenging

By Kitty C

Sep 18, 2017

very good for revision of topics and principles of chemistry

By Lukas K

Dec 17, 2017

I learnd many things in this cours and it was as well fun

By Prashant K M

Apr 11, 2018

It was a very interesting course. I enjoyed it a lot!

By Jose C

Dec 27, 2017

Muy bueno para aprender la introducción a la química.

By kristell

Jul 10, 2019

the teacher is the best, also she is really funny

By Afsar u D

Oct 09, 2019

it is excellent course for basic chemistry

By Liz C

Jun 19, 2017

Thanks Dr Canelas! You gave me confidence.

By Mauritius X

Oct 20, 2017

I learned something new. That was my goal

By Sherry H

Mar 24, 2019

Very informative and great teacher!

By Alfonso O

Apr 20, 2017

Great class! Absolutely enjoyable!!

By Yoe

Apr 18, 2017

nice chemical course for beginners

By Eduardo A C

Dec 29, 2017

AMAZING! I HAVE LEARNED A LOT!