Back to Introduction to Indoor Air Quality

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Indoor Air Quality by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Course Overview: https://youtu.be/LLVb4FOn4uU This course provides a basic knowledge of an emerging area – Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in buildings. Learners will realize the importance of maintaining proper IAQ. Characteristics associated with indoor air contaminants (IAC) are demonstrated, such as • Particulate matters (PM2.5, PM10) • Radon • Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) • Asbestos • Bio-aerosols, and more Safe exposure levels, resulting health effects, measurement techniques, mitigate and control measures of these IAC are discussed. Other important areas related to IAQ such as building ventilation systems, indoor flow characteristics, sick building syndrome, and thermal comfort are also covered in this course....

RM
Dec 25, 2020

This course is a perfect introductory IAQ course. It's a great jump off point to go to the next level. Thanks for this excellent course material, pace, and excellent presentation skills.

SB
Jul 27, 2020

Learned a lot. The topics were well explained. The quizzes helped me in further clarifying what I have learned. Also there are discussion forums where you can discuss and learn a lot

26 - 50 of 131 Reviews for Introduction to Indoor Air Quality

By ANDERSON B S R

Dec 20, 2020

Excellent introduction to indoor air quality issues, the main pollutants, their sources and their measurement methods

By Pulkit S

Feb 12, 2018

This course is very well structured and the instructors have explained all the topics in a very comprehensive manner.

By Shajedul I

It's good and informative. After learning this course, I got more fundamental information about some air pollutants.

By Emilio C

May 8, 2020

REally interesting to have a first sight about IAQ. VAluable resources to be developed in base of the documentation.

By Christina H

Jun 6, 2020

Well paced, informative lesson with many suggestions for continued reading about topics brought up in the course.

By Aura R

Jul 24, 2020

I'm so glad to learn about this course, it's help me to enhance my knowledgment in indoor air quality material.

By Lam K Y

Sep 18, 2019

Nice course with plenty of informational readings and good lecture videos guiding through the learning period.

By FASEENA M S

Sep 13, 2020

Very well said about the indoor air quality and as a chemistry student, i felt enthusiasm to learn about this

By Raineer B J

Apr 6, 2021

The knowledge I got from taking and completing this course can be used in daily life. very practical indeed.

By Alifah S

Jul 24, 2020

I'm so glad to learn about this course during this pandemic, to help me improve my knowledge of air quality

By James L V C

Apr 21, 2019

Great Course specially for improving the understanding of air quality and Air conditioning topics realated.

By Girish B

Aug 1, 2020

Its one of the best ever courses on Materials, thermal, air, and indoor parameters w.r.t humans and plants

By Muhannad A A

Jun 1, 2020

Excellent I have benefited, but there is a note that we need to upload the PDFs used in the same videos

By James O A

Sep 27, 2020

Very relevant to facility management professionals especially in this era of COVID 19 pandemic.

By Sohan L B

Apr 29, 2020

Just Excellent Course and Both of the trainers were having tremendous knowledge about IAQ.

By Alberto L

Feb 11, 2021

Muy buen curso introductorio que amplía el conocimiento y la experiencia del día a día.

By JESUS A J R

Jun 30, 2020

I learned things that I never thought could be used to improve air quality.

By AUSAF A U

Apr 10, 2020

Best course for learning the HVAC indoor air quality concept. Thanks a lot.

By Churchill M

Mar 25, 2021

good course.. earned a lot from it especially as a civil engineer student

By Patrick C

Jan 29, 2021

This helped me a lot in my ability to design rooms and hvac in a building

By Filandro C L

Oct 29, 2020

This course is great! It helps me a lot on designing Ventilation system.

By Samiul I S

Apr 29, 2020

Effective course with great presentation through experienced teachers.

By Dorian K

Dec 27, 2020

A perfectly balanced course. You can learn a lot in a very short time

By Sándor M

Aug 20, 2020

It is an exceptional course and it is a must for every HVAC engineer.

By Mayabella P N

Jul 24, 2020

Thankyou in helping learned more about indoor air pollutipn control