Back to Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming by The University of Edinburgh

Have you ever wished you knew how to program, but had no idea where to start from? This course will teach you how to program in Scratch, an easy to use visual programming language. More importantly, it will introduce you to the fundamental principles of computing and it will help you think like a software engineer....

ED
Apr 4, 2016

the course is what the name says it is, an introduction to programming, great course for any code beginner. Lecturer is doing amazing job and keeping the lectures interesting, easy and understandable.

MT
Jun 3, 2020

for a total beginner in coding, this course was the perfect start! It was easy to understand, and easy to program (coding wit already?)\n\nThank you so much for offering such a wonderful way to learn!

226 - 250 of 814 Reviews for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

By Tanya T

Feb 8, 2021

It is fun must do this if you are a beginner cause it makes you comfortable with the idea of coding and prepares you for the future.

By edicson

Oct 3, 2015

I never realized that programming will be so fun!. I start the course just for curiosity and now I'm completely hook in programming.

By Basundhara P

Nov 2, 2020

Whoever want to learn basic of computer program this course is the best. This course is just for beginner. This course is awesome.

By Lisa T

Nov 17, 2020

Very easy to understand & the assessments were challenging enough to help you learn & comprehend more. Would definitely recommend

By Mauricio G d O

Oct 26, 2015

It was a very intersting course! I've learned a lot and now I feel more confortable to understand any other programming language!

By Fatma H

Sep 3, 2017

It is just an amazing course given by a wonderful instructor.I have learnt a lot of things here that will help me in the future.

By Paul A C C

Jan 5, 2021

Awesome course to introduce yourself to the programming world. This course motivated me to register to more programming course.

By sahith p

Jul 25, 2020

A very useful course if someone who is interested in learning programming and for someone who want to have the taste of gaming.

By Marshal P V

Jun 9, 2020

The best course I have ever take online, the lecturerer she is so friendly and explain everything in detail with daily example.

By Amal S N

May 29, 2021

Really good to know about the basics of programming and later it becomes easy to implement it in actual programming languages.

By Han H Z

Apr 22, 2020

The course is easy to follow, engaging and fun! Definitely suitable for beginners with absolutely no knowledge of programming.

By Agnes N

Sep 28, 2020

As a complete outsider - retired architect - it was a great fun, I liked the clear clear instructions. Thanks for your work.

By Pranali S A

Jul 24, 2020

I'm enjoying this course. All provided study material is beneficial for understanding concepts. I like this course very much.

By Faheem A

May 13, 2020

An excellent course for newbies to world of programming and coding; outstanding teacher with phenomenal teaching methodology.

By Angelique B

Aug 3, 2017

The best course for introduction in programming!!! Highly recommended for everybody who wants to start learning programming!.

By Aleix G

Jan 27, 2020

Very recomended course to introduce you into the Programming world with Scratch. Very useful, clear and motivating content

By Kiran S

Oct 24, 2015

I like the course. Very well taught and provided us good amount of information in building projects on Scratch. Thank you.

By Olamide R

Jul 7, 2018

I think so far it been giving me best of knowledge though have not finish the course i am running, buh i love it anyway.

By Aiyawarin P

Jun 24, 2020

The course is amazing. It is designed to clearly and easy to understand. It really be helpful for a beginner. Love it.

By ifrah b

Aug 21, 2015

its really really really awsome and brilliant and these teachers are also very talented and have a great teaching way.

By Joaquin M C G

Jun 23, 2020

I loved the simpleness and kindness shown in this course. Thanks to this course I give another chance to programing.

By Juan A

Apr 27, 2020

Amazing Course, I have learned a lot about Computer Science, Algorithms, Design games and programs useful for people

By Chrisna G v M

Jun 12, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It was not too difficult. Some tasks were challenging, but I manage to get them right.

By Putri N Z B A A S

Jun 5, 2020

great course , i loved it. totally recommended for beginners before learning phyton and more programming languages.