Back to Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming by The University of Edinburgh

Have you ever wished you knew how to program, but had no idea where to start from? This course will teach you how to program in Scratch, an easy to use visual programming language. More importantly, it will introduce you to the fundamental principles of computing and it will help you think like a software engineer....

EA

Jun 3, 2020

for a total beginner in coding, this course was the perfect start! It was easy to understand, and easy to program (coding wit already?)\n\nThank you so much for offering such a wonderful way to learn!

ED

Apr 4, 2016

the course is what the name says it is, an introduction to programming, great course for any code beginner. Lecturer is doing amazing job and keeping the lectures interesting, easy and understandable.

301 - 325 of 972 Reviews for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

By Charles B

Dec 9, 2020

A great introduction to programing. Easy to follow instruction. A good sense of accomplishment at the end of the course.

By Olamide R

Jul 7, 2018

I think so far it been giving me best of knowledge though have not finish the course i am running, buh i love it anyway.

By Aiya P

Jun 24, 2020

The course is amazing. It is designed to clearly and easy to understand. It really be helpful for a beginner. Love it.

By ifrah b

Aug 21, 2015

its really really really awsome and brilliant and these teachers are also very talented and have a great teaching way.

By Joshua A H G

Jul 16, 2021

es un excelente curso y aprendí muchas cosas para hacer juegos y divertirme gracias por el curso recomiendo el curso

By Joaquin M C G

Jun 23, 2020

I loved the simpleness and kindness shown in this course. Thanks to this course I give another chance to programing.

Apr 27, 2020

Amazing Course, I have learned a lot about Computer Science, Algorithms, Design games and programs useful for people

By Chrisna G v M

Jun 12, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It was not too difficult. Some tasks were challenging, but I manage to get them right.

By Putri N Z B A A S

Jun 5, 2020

great course , i loved it. totally recommended for beginners before learning phyton and more programming languages.

By SPYRIDON G

Apr 27, 2020

Interesting content presented in a very well organized and pleasant way, even appealing to experienced programmers.

By Kenneth

Dec 22, 2021

Un curso muy didáctico, y la idea de usar Scratch es genial para previsualizar cómo será mi labor como programador

By Fahmidha.A

Jan 7, 2021

Nice course and interesting for beginners. The instructors explained the course very clearly. An enjoyable course.

By Chalana S

Jun 25, 2020

All concepts east to understand and teaching patterns are very attractive when I am doing this course never bored.

By Kubendran M

Mar 8, 2016

I loved this course! My first real lessons into programming. Thank you to everyone involved in making this course!

By Lotta O

May 9, 2022

This course is very greatvfor those who have not programmed before. Everything is simple and easy to understand.

By Szilveszter S

Aug 24, 2017

I have enjoyed the course very much! It has given me clear understanding about the basic concepts of programming

By PRIYAM B

Jul 23, 2020

It is an excellent course! My heartfelt gratitude to my instructors, you are just superb!!

Thank you very much!!

By ajay k

May 6, 2020

Nice but sir can u provide poor student graduation course in India like your branch established your University

By Peter B O

May 5, 2017

This course is awesome for newbies in programming and those looking to improve practically.

I highly recommend

By Ivo K

Excellent course for someone who want's to get into programming. Intuitive and interesting, kept me involved.

By Emma A

Aug 21, 2017

Good intro to coding concepts, quite basic but this makes it accessible for people with no coding background.

By Josh V

Apr 27, 2020

I loved the teaching methodologies and style. Very interactive and gives you nice foundation on programming.

By Margarete D

Mar 7, 2018

The first programming course that I followed through! Clear concepts, motivating teachers and plenty of fun.

By Kerzia S

Jan 9, 2016

Just started the course but I can tell this'll be a lot of fun! Areti is charismatic and easy to understand.

By Ivan C

Sep 12, 2020

Well explained concepts to get you started in programming fundamentals. Would recommend it to any beginner.