Back to Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming by The University of Edinburgh

Have you ever wished you knew how to program, but had no idea where to start from? This course will teach you how to program in Scratch, an easy to use visual programming language. More importantly, it will introduce you to the fundamental principles of computing and it will help you think like a software engineer....

MT
Jun 3, 2020

for a total beginner in coding, this course was the perfect start! It was easy to understand, and easy to program (coding wit already?)\n\nThank you so much for offering such a wonderful way to learn!

ED
Apr 4, 2016

the course is what the name says it is, an introduction to programming, great course for any code beginner. Lecturer is doing amazing job and keeping the lectures interesting, easy and understandable.

301 - 325 of 872 Reviews for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

By ereny f

Dec 10, 2020

This course was so useful and not complicated it is so suitable to the beginners .. i recommend it!

By Durga N

Jun 10, 2020

It was my first coding course , and I learn a lot. I hope it will be very helpful for my next step.

By Chiemi B

May 14, 2020

I loved the instructor! She is lively and fun to work with.

Thank you so much. I loved this course!

By Martyna M

Mar 29, 2018

Nice course for the begginers. I liked the deadlines requirement, cause it motivate to be on track.

By Irina Z

Feb 10, 2017

It was a great experience and a very good course. The instructions were clear and very interesting.

By Noel H

Oct 21, 2015

Great Course!! Everyone should take it!! Can be applied across disciplines and easy to use program.

By Ilias Z

Nov 6, 2020

I would a nice idea to improve your education programme with a plan for the first steps on Python.

By Keith W

Jun 19, 2016

Great for people who would like to grasp the very concepts and basics of making a functional game.

By Anshul S J

Jul 15, 2021

very good for beginers like me thanks for providing this course for free for indians.helped a lot

By Rana B

Jun 16, 2021

I learn too many skills with this course which improves my ability to make and understand coding.

By KRISHAN A R B

Jun 25, 2020

Very very good course.Scratch programming is very interesting to learn in such systematic manner.

By Mayur G N

Jun 13, 2020

The Course was created exceptionally good. I am really thankful to my instructors of this course.

By Ross P

Apr 7, 2018

A brilliant introduction to computer programming that is fun and suitable for complete beginners.

By Akshaya A

Oct 27, 2020

This is a fun and interactive course and a good one to start learning programming fundamentals.

By Harshy

You guys teach step by step and i can even ask questions in the forum.It helped me improve a lot

By Nishant S T

May 9, 2020

Thank you for a great lesson to make game and other software . it`s best experience in to skills

By Tiyasha M

Aug 20, 2015

I LOVE THIS COURSE SO FAR.ITS EASY AND IS FUN TO WORK ON THE PROGRAMMING SKILLS ! I LIKE CODY :)

By Dukagjin M

Oct 8, 2020

Excellent for beginners, for those who are just starting the journey on software development...

By Stephens O M

May 4, 2020

It has really helped me to understand the basis of programming. I hope to go further with this.

By MITHRASRI

Jun 7, 2021

This is a Very Nice platform for all the Learners....It was so easy for to learn everything...

By Sambit K M

May 9, 2020

Great teaching. Really loved the teacher and her teachings, a recommended course for everyone.

By Liza L

Jun 7, 2016

This course is fun and understandable for a beginner like myself. I love working with scratch.

By Agustín I V H

Aug 6, 2020

Muy buen curso para iniciarse en el mundo de la programación, divertido y con buen contenido.

By Jessica K A

Jun 2, 2020

The lessons are interesting and easy to understand for everyone (even non-native speaker)! :)

By Raul D M

Jan 8, 2018

best of best if you just unknow everything about proming like me before this course trainning