Back to Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming by The University of Edinburgh

Have you ever wished you knew how to program, but had no idea where to start from? This course will teach you how to program in Scratch, an easy to use visual programming language. More importantly, it will introduce you to the fundamental principles of computing and it will help you think like a software engineer....

ED

Apr 4, 2016

the course is what the name says it is, an introduction to programming, great course for any code beginner. Lecturer is doing amazing job and keeping the lectures interesting, easy and understandable.

EA

Jun 3, 2020

for a total beginner in coding, this course was the perfect start! It was easy to understand, and easy to program (coding wit already?)

Thank you so much for offering such a wonderful way to learn!

376 - 400 of 1,054 Reviews for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

By Yeo H M

A great course to learn programming from zero knowledge! The instructors are very clear and concise.

By Nevena N D

May 2, 2020

The course is amazing. Easy to understand explanations are provided for every topic. Thank you both!

By ereny f

Dec 10, 2020

This course was so useful and not complicated it is so suitable to the beginners .. i recommend it!

By durga n

Jun 10, 2020

It was my first coding course , and I learn a lot. I hope it will be very helpful for my next step.

By Chiemi B

May 14, 2020

I loved the instructor! She is lively and fun to work with.

Thank you so much. I loved this course!

By Martyna M

Mar 29, 2018

Nice course for the begginers. I liked the deadlines requirement, cause it motivate to be on track.

By Irina Z

Feb 10, 2017

It was a great experience and a very good course. The instructions were clear and very interesting.

By Noel H

Oct 21, 2015

Great Course!! Everyone should take it!! Can be applied across disciplines and easy to use program.

By Ilias Z

Nov 6, 2020

I would a nice idea to improve your education programme with a plan for the first steps on Python.

By Keith W

Jun 19, 2016

Great for people who would like to grasp the very concepts and basics of making a functional game.

By Trond R K

Sep 13, 2021

This should be taught in public schools as a pre-school for a programming language, like Python.

By anshul j

Jul 15, 2021

very good for beginers like me thanks for providing this course for free for indians.helped a lot

By Rana B

Jun 16, 2021

I learn too many skills with this course which improves my ability to make and understand coding.

By KRISHAN A R B

Jun 25, 2020

Very very good course.Scratch programming is very interesting to learn in such systematic manner.

By Mayur G N

Jun 13, 2020

The Course was created exceptionally good. I am really thankful to my instructors of this course.

By Ross P

Apr 7, 2018

A brilliant introduction to computer programming that is fun and suitable for complete beginners.

By Deborah E C A

Dec 24, 2022

an excellent course for those who are starting in programming, a clear and objective methodology

By Riccardo B

Sep 2, 2022

Simple course. I like very much the way lection are conducted by the teacher. Thank you so much!

By Akshaya A

Oct 27, 2020

This is a fun and interactive course and a good one to start learning programming fundamentals.

By Harshy

You guys teach step by step and i can even ask questions in the forum.It helped me improve a lot

By Nishant S T

May 9, 2020

Thank you for a great lesson to make game and other software . it`s best experience in to skills

By Tiyasha M

Aug 20, 2015

I LOVE THIS COURSE SO FAR.ITS EASY AND IS FUN TO WORK ON THE PROGRAMMING SKILLS ! I LIKE CODY :)

By Dukagjin M

Oct 8, 2020

Excellent for beginners, for those who are just starting the journey on software development...

By Stephens O M

May 4, 2020

It has really helped me to understand the basis of programming. I hope to go further with this.

By Aarthi A

Nov 13, 2022

Basics of programming was taken in a steady pace and had helped me to gain a lot of confidence