Back to Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming by The University of Edinburgh

Have you ever wished you knew how to program, but had no idea where to start from? This course will teach you how to program in Scratch, an easy to use visual programming language. More importantly, it will introduce you to the fundamental principles of computing and it will help you think like a software engineer....

MT

Jun 04, 2020

for a total beginner in coding, this course was the perfect start! It was easy to understand, and easy to program (coding wit already?)\n\nThank you so much for offering such a wonderful way to learn!

ED

Apr 05, 2016

the course is what the name says it is, an introduction to programming, great course for any code beginner. Lecturer is doing amazing job and keeping the lectures interesting, easy and understandable.

201 - 225 of 665 Reviews for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

By Joaquin M C G

Jun 24, 2020

I loved the simpleness and kindness shown in this course. Thanks to this course I give another chance to programing.

By Juan A

Apr 27, 2020

Amazing Course, I have learned a lot about Computer Science, Algorithms, Design games and programs useful for people

By Chrisna G v M

Jun 12, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It was not too difficult. Some tasks were challenging, but I manage to get them right.

By Putri N Z B A A S

Jun 05, 2020

great course , i loved it. totally recommended for beginners before learning phyton and more programming languages.

By SPYRIDON G

Apr 27, 2020

Interesting content presented in a very well organized and pleasant way, even appealing to experienced programmers.

By TM C D D S

Jun 25, 2020

All concepts east to understand and teaching patterns are very attractive when I am doing this course never bored.

By Kubendran M

Mar 08, 2016

I loved this course! My first real lessons into programming. Thank you to everyone involved in making this course!

By Szilveszter S

Aug 24, 2017

I have enjoyed the course very much! It has given me clear understanding about the basic concepts of programming

By PRIYAM B

Jul 23, 2020

It is an excellent course! My heartfelt gratitude to my instructors, you are just superb!!

Thank you very much!!

By ajay k

May 06, 2020

Nice but sir can u provide poor student graduation course in India like your branch established your University

By Peter B O

May 05, 2017

This course is awesome for newbies in programming and those looking to improve practically.

I highly recommend

By Ivo K

Excellent course for someone who want's to get into programming. Intuitive and interesting, kept me involved.

By Emma A

Aug 21, 2017

Good intro to coding concepts, quite basic but this makes it accessible for people with no coding background.

By Josh V

Apr 27, 2020

I loved the teaching methodologies and style. Very interactive and gives you nice foundation on programming.

By Margarete D

Mar 07, 2018

The first programming course that I followed through! Clear concepts, motivating teachers and plenty of fun.

By Kerzia S

Jan 10, 2016

Just started the course but I can tell this'll be a lot of fun! Areti is charismatic and easy to understand.

By Ivan C

Sep 12, 2020

Well explained concepts to get you started in programming fundamentals. Would recommend it to any beginner.

By Carmen A R

May 07, 2020

Scratch is a lot of fun! I look forward to continuing with Scratch and learning more computer programming.

By MELISSA S

May 22, 2020

Enjoyed this course. I wanted to become more familiar in scratch before learning C and this really helped.

By Kiran

Aug 26, 2017

Following the real life example in the introduction is really catchy and get involve to the course.

Thanks

By joakim y

Aug 16, 2020

it's awesome! very useful and helpful, specially nowadays! Thank you for sharing the knowledge. Godbless

By Ashley G M

It is easy to follow and it helped me learn a new skill that otherwise wouldn't have been able to learn.

By Clemencia L M

I am an absolute beginner and I enjoyed the course, the material and the interviews. Well done! Gracias

By Alicja W K

Sep 13, 2017

Well done! I learned a lot and the material was presented in a very ordered logical fasion. Thank you.

By pablo

Aug 11, 2016

Great introduction to programing world, one of the best courses i've joined since it's funny to follow.