Back to Intro to TensorFlow

Intro to TensorFlow, Google Cloud

About this Course

We introduce low-level TensorFlow and work our way through the necessary concepts and APIs so as to be able to write distributed machine learning models. Given a TensorFlow model, we explain how to scale out the training of that model and offer high-performance predictions using Cloud Machine Learning Engine. Course Objectives: Create machine learning models in TensorFlow Use the TensorFlow libraries to solve numerical problems Troubleshoot and debug common TensorFlow code pitfalls Use tf.estimator to create, train, and evaluate an ML model Train, deploy, and productionalize ML models at scale with Cloud ML Engine...

By DW

Oct 17, 2018

pretty good. some of the code in the last lab could be better explained. also please debug the cloud shell, as it does not always show the "web preview" button ;) otherwise, good job!

By SS

Jun 06, 2018

Nice introduce, might be more on introduce the model structure, because I still need to read additional notes to locate how to train my deep learning model online.

91 Reviews

By Juan Felipe Bustamante Duque

Jan 16, 2019

VARIOS LABORATORIOS ESTAN DESACTUALIZADOS EN LA EXPLICACION HACIENDO TEDIOSO SEGUIRLOS

By Eddie Grinman

Jan 16, 2019

This course is not for those starting out with Machine Learning; its language is very technical and not learner-friendly. Furthermore, for the labs, a new log in is generated for each lab so that you need to setup the virtual machine new each time, which takes forever. Furthermore, the labs are not structured well as they don't accurately reflect what was taught in the same section.

By Aman Kumar Soni

Jan 12, 2019

Great Course

By Nithin Shekhar

Jan 10, 2019

While it is a fairly basic and informative course, I could was left disappointed with a few things

I found the lab infrastructure hard to setup and of limited use.

The lab exercise were trivial and not up to mark

The lab was not graded or no scope for us to run them independently on our cluster on our own cloud.

I was slightly irritated with trainers trying to promote google product instead of focusing on technical training.

Google BigQuery was an unnecessary addition and distracting till you realize you don't need it for this training.

By Mario Rivas

Jan 07, 2019

Excellent course!!! It is the best way to really understand TensorFlow and getting to know its real potential. Thanks to all the instructors!!!

By 梁睿琪

Dec 28, 2018

Great!

By Putcha Lakshmi Narasimha Rahul

Dec 27, 2018

Amazing course! The short length of videos makes it lot easier for students to follow! Google is honestly the best at whatever it does! :)

By André Guimarães Pamplona

Dec 19, 2018

Very practical and useful content.

By meganlee

Dec 12, 2018

really love the exercises and code labs

By nicolas jager

Dec 08, 2018

/!\ THIS COURSE IS A FRAUD /!\

this course is a way more about google cloud than tensorflow:

-You'll never learn how to install and setup tensorflow on your own infrastructure. Count how many time the logo of google cloud vs tensorflow appears. Another fact? they propose to win a google cloud tshirt on the forum... but you'll learn how to use google cloud...

-Tutors tell to don't use the forum on coursera, but the google tickets system... but as long as I pay on coursera, I expect to have a serious following from the tutors on the coursera forum, isn't it legit ?

-Of course they don't forget to send you email about google cloud products...

-You only have to pass quiz, no need to do the exercises, just log to them then your good to pass... is that serious ? what does worth my certificate ?

-I'm definitely not happy of this one, this will down my confidence in coursera...

btw I will send this message to coursera either in the way to get some explanation how this could be possible... I mean we are talking about google doing a fraud!