Back to Intro to TensorFlow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Intro to TensorFlow by Google Cloud

We introduce low-level TensorFlow and work our way through the necessary concepts and APIs so as to be able to write distributed machine learning models. Given a TensorFlow model, we explain how to scale out the training of that model and offer high-performance predictions using Cloud Machine Learning Engine. Course Objectives: Create machine learning models in TensorFlow Use the TensorFlow libraries to solve numerical problems Troubleshoot and debug common TensorFlow code pitfalls Use tf.estimator to create, train, and evaluate an ML model Train, deploy, and productionalize ML models at scale with Cloud ML Engine...

DW

Oct 17, 2018

pretty good. some of the code in the last lab could be better explained. also please debug the cloud shell, as it does not always show the "web preview" button ;) otherwise, good job!

Jun 06, 2018

Nice introduce, might be more on introduce the model structure, because I still need to read additional notes to locate how to train my deep learning model online.

151 - 175 of 177 Reviews for Intro to TensorFlow

By Mihir T

Jun 09, 2018

The course lacks detailed description of how to deploy your model on Cloud. The 3rd week of the course is useless. The course creators should've either concentrated on just TensorFlow for Machine Learning or should've provided detailed lectures on deployment of the Model on cloud.

By Ehsan A

Jul 05, 2018

I took this course separate from other courses in the series. So my review could be different if I have had all courses. Although the material covered are generally useful, I believe the course content does not help much with learning TF and code using it. Overall, the course flows well. But the third week is radically different from the first two weeks and difficult to follow.

By yannick t

May 23, 2018

Many problems with the labs

By Marcio P D

Jul 27, 2018

Pace is too fast. It seems easy in the beggining, but when you get to the Challenge exercises, you see that you are lacking a lot of basic knowledge. It took me 3 hours to understand how to do a loop, using the low level API! I couldn't understand exactly the challenge of week 2 and post a question in the forum. No mentors answered it.

I didn't like week 3 class. The guy showed the source code and just made a quick comment about it, not explaining what was going on. I had to pause the video to check what was there, but I'd like actual detail explanation on what is going on there.

So, what I think is that this course needs more detailment and more attention to the questions in the forum.

By Francis

May 02, 2019

Exercises are sometimes disconnected from the theory.

By Adam D S

May 15, 2019

The content is great, and the instructors do a good job. However, I could not connect to qwiklabs, so it would be beneficial if Google would create labs within Coursera's framework.

By Saloni B

Jul 23, 2019

The course is just gives an insight. It would have been more beneficial if there were some graded assignments.

By Krishna K K

Jul 26, 2019

week 3 wast video content is not east to understand, ca be made better

By Ayman S

Jul 30, 2019

I learned a lot as it is more interactive. But Several problems with the lab and incompatibility with the instructor labs. I think the videos are older than the labs.

By Roger S

Jun 07, 2019

Very useful intro to TensorFlow tools. But not much real instruction on how to program to them.

By Nishant P

Jun 08, 2019

Week 1 is very well taught. Rest of the course should be more elaborate.

By Ishan P

Aug 11, 2019

Introduction was quite good

Learnt a lot from that

but after week 1 it was too boring we were taught something else and labs we based on some other complex things. Make sure to improve the quality.

By CHRISTOPHER M

Apr 10, 2019

This course needs to be revised for TensorFlow 2.0

By Hao H

Sep 06, 2018

Feels like an ad for google cloud platform

By Chen C

Jun 18, 2018

Not that good. No engagement.

By Peter F

Apr 16, 2019

It's not much about Tensorflow, more a showcase of a "black-box approach" on how to use GCP

By Equip A

Jul 24, 2019

Labs difficult to comprehend and badly guided

By John M

Jun 02, 2019

Rushed, underexplained - will not recommend

By Vidit V

Sep 04, 2019

I don't feel this course , i don't understand many concepts . As the course name suggest " Intro to Tenserflow " So, You should have to teach from basic and many concepts are out of my head i don't understand

By Vinit K

Jan 23, 2019

Poor explanation

By Arman A

Apr 11, 2019

Pros: Tensorflow is an excellent framework for deep learning

Cons :

1- The way this material is designed is 10 X SHIT

2- Either teach properly or don't teach at all.

By Brian R

Mar 13, 2019

If you want videos rushing over 1 example of each high level element of a TF estimator and notebooks that people have put 0 effort into designing for actual learning and retention, this is the course for you.

By Felician P

Oct 29, 2018

bad labs

By Mike W

Jun 22, 2019

The notebook based demos are unfortunately pretty useless as labs. All of these courses would be much improved with real labs that require the student to build the system.

By yu m c

Jun 27, 2019

very confusing labs and not much about tensorFlow