Back to Introduction to Classical Music

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Classical Music by Yale University

Using a simple and enjoyable teaching style, this course introduces the novice listener to the wonders of classical music, from Bach fugues to Mozart symphonies to Puccini operas....

SL
Mar 6, 2019

Really appreciate Prof. Wright give us such rich content and sophisticated course. I really enjoy and love it. I am looking forward to seeing more high-level courses from Prof. Wright if there is any.

RR
Mar 23, 2021

A truly wonderful introduction to Classical music. Great course content but perhaps most importantly, Professor Wright is perhaps one of the best teachers I've ever had the pleasure of learning from.

526 - 550 of 1,006 Reviews for Introduction to Classical Music

By JORGE A U S

Aug 1, 2019

It is an excellent course, I really liked the relationship between music and other arts.

By Валентина Г

Feb 25, 2019

Несного по философии, физике и физиологии звука. Очень познавательно. Простой английский

By yossi g

Jun 3, 2017

Wonderful course, wonderful professor, wonderful team, I enjoyed it - thank you so much!

By Selina B

Jul 2, 2020

Absolutely amazing. Best thing I have ever done. Credit goes to the teacher Prof Wright

By Rodrigo P

This course was excellent, I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks a lot professor Wright.

By Zeynep S

Dec 25, 2017

I have been listening Classical Music for many years. I think I was an active listener.

By Tobias L

Jul 29, 2017

I really enjoy this course. Very interesting topics explained by a very good professor.

By Marinna R

Aug 30, 2020

Excellent course to understand more about classical music and great teacher didactics.

By Mercy

Jun 12, 2016

I enjoyed doing this courser, but more importantly learnt a lot through it. Thank you.

By Shohil K

Jul 1, 2020

Covers all the eras of classical music, in addition to core elements of music theory.

By Ingrid A S V C

Best online course ever. Professor is lovely and engaging. Please, another course !!!

By Tan K L G

Apr 5, 2019

Very Good. This course gave me more understanding on the history of classical music.

By Johnny D S

Feb 7, 2017

Brilliant course. I couldn't recommend more. Made me love even more classical music.

By Mary B K

May 2, 2021

This class is absolutely brilliant! Thank you for opening a whole new world for me.

By Wenxuan S

Apr 28, 2021

A very broad and thought-provoking course which helps me much in history and music.

By Nedyu Y

Jun 19, 2019

Excellent course, the most entertaining musical journey I had so far! Thank you Pro

By cha h

Nov 30, 2016

this course is really useful! its perfect for people who want to learn composition.

By Yoe

Aug 8, 2016

so nice. I love music, really appreciate this opportunity for me to get to know it.

By Thomas P

Jun 17, 2016

A terrific introduction to classical music by an engaging and accessible professor.

By Nuno M d M B

Mar 4, 2019

This course is great. I learn a lot of things about music. Thank you Craig Wright.

By Christie M

May 25, 2021

Wonderful! I learned so much I didn't want it to end. Professor Wright was great!

By Isabel A

Oct 16, 2020

Totally applicable and useful if you need a quick introduction to the music world

By Alexandra V

Jun 4, 2017

A wonderful course that transmits the passion and feeling the music is all about.

By 朱静如

Oct 3, 2020

I want to hear how professor Wright think about oriental music and Africa music.

By Devesh S